Hazy Memories of What's Coming Next....

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Now I have to admit that with the excitement of Alexa yesterday and the few glasses of wine last night my memories are definitely hazy.
Please accept my apologies for the jumble of thoughts that I am about to post. And bear in mind that what I can remember is probably what I actually liked, and there was a load of other stuff that other people would probably have remembered as their favourites.

Ok, here goes....

Mitzy E/W - not as deep as the normal Mitzy but wider. Shaped more like a croissant if you can imagine it.

Oak leopard is going to be used for Mitzy (gasp, this was my fantasy bag). I would have loved this in
the messenger size but I think it is being done in the full size Mitzy. I'm just wondering if it would be too much in a bag that size? I can't wait to see that though!

Alexa Hobos - on a longer strap more like a shoulder bag. Shaped liked a rounded off triangle from the strap down to the bottom of the bag. What looks like the Alexa clutch is attached to the front and has the buckles hanging down. Coming in a sparkly type material. Sorry, can't remember if it was actually fabric or leather. A little like the galaxy leather maybe?
Alexa (as we know her now) coming in plum and possibly grape too.
Also coming in black on black leopard with patent-looking straps. Looks quite shiny.

Ox-Blood leather coming which is being used for the Leah and possibly other styles too.

This one I loved - Hayden in Putty Leopard! Definitely going to be on my want list. I think it was the shoulder Hayden but can't swear to the size.

A range called "Margaret" which I wasn't going to forget. Coloured bags & clutches with a goldy coloured emblem on the front. Reminded me of the emblem that Vivienne Westwood uses.

Two other new ranges starting with A and G. One was quite structured but Im very hazy on any more than that.

New Christmas releases. Very cute gold leopard being used on bags and necklaces and a brooch.

Lots of coloured bags on gold chains.

A velvety fabric which looks like ostrich leather.

Sorry, memories starting to fade now.
Overall there was a lot of "fashion bags" which seems to be the direction they are taking now. Prices for the classics and Mitzys and Haydens seemed pretty much what they have been. But there were also a lot of prices up what I think would be £800, £900, £950 mark so they are moving to a whole other place with those prices.

Hope I have given you something new to think about!!!

Last edited:
It's the level of accuracy that I'm concerned about though Elvis! Anything catch your eye or is the printed Bays occupying you too much to think of anything else?

I love hobo style bags, I saw a pic of the Alexa hobo, but think I prefer the crossbody one that is out now. Sure I already have 2 mitzy hobos ... that's enough!

Thanks for that lola.