Hazelnut Market Tote is a keeper!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got my package from Luna Boston & I love it! Works very well as a shoulder bag and the scarf is too cute. I feel like I should be riding my bicycle to a Parisian market!

Sorry no pics-- maybe later. If anybody is thinking about a Market Tote i recommend it:heart:

2. I love this tote and the hazelnut color congrats!

3. Yay! I'm glad you love it! I adore mine (its in Dusty, though). What can you tell me about the leather and the color? Is the leather textured and/or glazed at all?

4. not sure if this helps but I have the MAB in hazelnut and it is a great color the leather is glazed so it won't get marked up or dirty it is perfect for an everyday bag and I think with age it will only get better.

5. It's slightly glazed maybe a little less than the Tangerine.It's much softer than Tangerine & collapses more when empty. The texture is very finely pebbled. I think it will wear well!

6. Jenny...please post pics if you can! I really want a Market Tote ...but want to see it irl. Hazelnut sounds like a gorgeous color,too!

Maddie:heart:

7. Also, is the leather soft? stiff?

8. I want to see pics YAY

9. Here are pics of my MAB Hazelnut ...

Attached Files:

10. ^that hazelnut is gorgeous. too bad LB sold out of the mini.

11. I'll try to post some tomorrow.

12. Thank you Mama22Boys! I love the color..gorgeous!!

Now, I have to see the Market Tote in that color! No rush,Jenny:flowers:

13. That hazelnut MAB is beautiful. I haven't seen the MA bags in the flesh and I swear I cannot tell which size to get. But that bag is a beaut.

And I suspect that the Market Tote is for me as well. Pics! Pics!!

(I feel like a drunk guy online, begging women to send nekkid pictures)

14. Congrats! I love the Hazelnut shade and love the Market Tote - though I don't have either in my collection(but hope to in the future)!