Hayworth Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the Hayworth bag and, if so, do you like??? It looks alot like the Bayswater, but the closure is different. I do like the fact that it is lined with a middle pocket. Thanks !!! You ladies are all so helpful! I have no store to look at as I am in the States and no one carries these bags.

2. ok,I have been watching your post on and off all day,and though I can't immediatley help,I have an idea(was hoping someone may have found a pic for you by now!) I'm really **** on this whole computer lark,and I was tryin to find what a Babington looked like,never heard of it before,and one of the ladies,incredibly generously took the time to look on e-bay and found one for me to look at!! How lovely was that! Anyway,crap old me has no idea how to do that and post links and things etc,but I have seen your lonely post all day and just wanted to try and offer you something!!

Just HOW bloody rubbish am I? Have a look on e-bay,I'm so sorry its the best I can offer up,OR try ringing a Mulberry shop and see if they know what it is and what it could look similar to,so you have a little more of an idea to go on.Hope this helps a bit.xxxxxxxx

3. Thanks for the reply. I, too can not post pics. Oh well, Sholm22 has 1 for sale that I bid on and its a nice looking bag. Just wondering if anyone actually had one and if they liked it!! It has a postman closure but is actually open. I don't think that will be a problem for me,. though. I probably won't win as there are still 5 days left on the bidding. So I am either going to go for a Bayswater or Somerset tote (better price!)

4. I follwed a thread Tara put in and the Hayworth is lovely,I nearly said Hayswater as I was just reading your post above!!Duh!!!!!!!!!

5. Hey Chaz, Let the Hayworth go, as she put up a black Bayswater! That one I am not letting go. That's really the one I wanted anyway. Getting it through Ebay UK is a deal as our dollar seems to be worthless and the bags are soo high!

Wish I could talk DH in letting me fly over for the shopping trip!!! I can't think of anything that I haven't bribed him with lately though!!!

6. Mmmmmmmm,thats got me wondering about shipping costs from the UK,if I found you a bargain in a UK outlet,would that work out any cheaper? Or I am I not getting the exchange rate the right way round,with the current position on the dollar would it still be expensive on your dollar against UK sterling?
    The Babington I got was £416,reduced from £595,with a tin of collonil and postage it came to about £425-ish,I can't remember to the penny as I was so giddy about looking at my new bag!!!Would that be a viable option for you? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. I am bidding on a Bayswater from Sholm and the shipping will cost me about $40.00. I thought that I had read that the outlet won't ship to the US. If I were to order from a Mulberry store here , the Bayswater is $995.00. So when I win the Ebay , I will be getting a good deal at under $700.00. The exchange rate is really bad for us. I keep looking at Expedia for trips, but am waiting for the rates to get better! Your Babington would cost me about $875.00. Still a better deal, though!