Haymarket Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I just saw your post and had to reply. I received this exact same tote bag as a gift this past Christmas. The handles are not long enough to put around your shoulder. I am very petite and can still only manage to carry this tote bag up to my elbow comfortably. As for the open top, it would have been better if there was a zipper, but is not really an issue for me (there is still the snap button)

It is still a great bag and very well made. I've always wanted a Burberry tote bag and this one makes a great addition to my collection of designer purses.:smile:

2. Thanks for your response nola88! Much appreciated :upsidedown:

3. Hi,
    I saw your post today and wondered if you ever bought this tote. I'm considering a Burberry one as well but it's more like a purse. I found it at the outlet but it has a center zip pocket. How would you compare your Burberry products with your LV or other pieces? I looked at the LV Speedy online.
    Thanks!