haylie duff's dress

1. no but it's right up my alley....:love:

2. I dont think I like it, it looks kind of cheap , I am just wondering who the designer is because I like the concept.

3. I LOVE the pink color, but as a dress it looks a little too Victoria's Secret underwear-like to me... and that's not a good thing.

4. Hmm, I'm not feeling it.

5. I like it.

6. wow, who can see past the nose? aren't there lots of plastic surgeons in hollywood? save on the dress, splurge on the nose!

7. I think it's tasteless!! Looks like hooker underwear 2 me.

8. Lmao

9. On her it does, but I could see someone like myself being able to wear it.

10. if it were in a grey instead of the pink the dress would look way more chic.. for a 21st birthday i think its understandable... i think it may be a bob mackie bintage piece for the 80's.. its a guess...

11. Something about her nose bothers me... :blink: Hilary is so much prettier!!

12. You know, Haylie Duff looks like the mom in "Married with Children" . . . I think her name is Katey Sagal (or something like that).

13. haha i detest her nose and i think she should get a nose job.I like hillary duff's earrings..lovely..

14. ^^^:lol: werd!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice