Hayden Shoulder Bags - Size Comparison Pics

I mentioned that I had seen new smaller size Hayden shoulder bag today. On request I've taken some pics of them side by side and some modelling pics (in Selfridges). Sorry they are a bit blurry but at least you should get the idea of size. I am 5'3" and a UK size 14. Both fitted nicely in the shoulder although the strap on the smaller bag is considerably shorter and they are as light as can be. was very tempted by the small but had other fish to fry!
Hope this helps someone.
Both bags side by side on shelf:
Haydens.jpg

Large Hayden
Large Hayden.jpg

Small Hayden
Small Hayden.jpg

Small still looks quite sizeable! I saw the larger shoulder bag in Brown Thomas and tried it on but didn't like how the top flap was sitting, and how it was being weighed down by the logo plaque. Does the smaller one suffer the same problem?

Thanks Bluecat, what did you think of the smaller one in size comparison to say, a Bays clutch like your blueberry on one eBay? Could you fit a days stuff into one? Reading your description of yourself as someone who carries their life in their bag, I totally identified. I think the smaller looks better proportioned with the flap somehow. Thanks for risking the wrath of Selfridges security for us! You are like a spy but better...

Thank you, I think I like the small one very much(no cash left to carry, just keys and mobile - so should be plenty of room:lol:)

^ :lolots:

The leather on those bags looks gorgeous!

I wonder if they will have them when I pop into Mulberry. I dont intend to buy one or even fall in love with one .. but like to see & feel the leathers anyway! :biggrin:

I tried on the smaller one today ( in black ) the leather is very soft and floppy , it fit nicely over my shoulder , good size for a sling on and go bag - just not very keen on the leather , the one I saw was very matte and dimpled.