Hayden-Harnett

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone else think that bag looks very similiar to the Botkier Convertible?
    [​IMG]

I went to their web site and the first picture I saw on their front page was gorgeous!
    [​IMG]
    I really like the sheen on the bag, and I wonder what it look like in real life.

But I guess they do Bulga ripoffs too (Bag on the left).
    [​IMG]

2. Thank you for sharing heavensent. And Chemlex, it does look like the Botkier convertible, maybe that's why I like the hobo. Too bad that the convertible doesn't come in chocolate. I am thinking about the Hayden Hobo in brown although I prefer teh Botkier one. I just want to find a pratical brown winter bag that I can carry on my shoulder with the thick coat.:unsure:

3. Have you seen the covertible in Cognac?
    http://www.botkier.com/convertible.bags
    [​IMG]
    It's not a deep brown, but I like it (and I have an aversion towards brown bags)

4. Ooo I am liking those bags :biggrin: I haven't seen them here though, where do they sell them?

5. These handbags are really cute and well priced. I like them a lot. I actually think they are much nicer than Botkier - but I am sick to death of Botkier so maybe that's why. These bags are more original and less expensive and seem like a better investment, but it would be good to see them in person. How did you find out about them and where are they sold?

6. Looks like I may need to look into them and write up about them! Good find ladies!

7. Thanks Chemlex for your suggestion. I am really looking for a dark brown everyday shoulder bag. I wish I could just go get the guccissima medium hobo but I can't let myself do that now when I have just lost 5k :sad2: in the market and there will be more losses coming:worried:... my own fault...should not have invested in something so risky...should have just used the money on bags or shoes, so at least I have them with me now.:mad:

8. I've ordered some of these bags and just got the first 2 in. I LOVE them! I own Bulga, Botkier, etc..., but these are really great.
    I think I'm going to have to re-order. The Mercer washed leather satchels are supposedly flying off the shelves at Searle NYC.

Anyway, my input, as a handbag lover, is they are great and a great price!

You can get them at www.blondette.com.