Hayden-Harnett Winter Sale

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
How long is this sale supposed to last? I want one of the bracelets but I don't get my bonus until next week!!

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Sunny Florida
Yeah, I'm curious about that as well. There is a blue mercer satchel I have wanted for a while, but would like to wait until the next credit card period, in about a week.

mangowife

Seriously tempted...
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Too far from the beach!
Ladies, I am seriously going back and forth between wanting the Lorca in chalk and thinking "I don't really need it... do I?". Help!

Yay or nay on the Lorca in Chalk? Keep in mind, I recently debated between the Lorca and the Tokyo clutch, and ended up the Tokyo clutch in lavender (still have yet to use it). Would getting the Lorca feel too much like it's a "2nd place" bag? But this winter sale is sooo tempting!

jayjay77

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
New York
Yup, its very tempting!!! I just went for the Chalk (White) Lorca -- with the tassel its $184.80 (without tassel $172.80), which is less than the other Lorca colors. Hope I like it, but it looks like return policy allows returns within 15 days. I'm still tempted by the Havana and Tokyo clutch!

kimd128

Dec 12, 2006
I just stumbled across this sale, I've never owned a HH bag before or even heard of them but I fell in LOVE with the Havana in chalk and just ordered one! And a carry all/clutch in vintage black for my sister for Christmas! This is a great sale and GREAT bags! I hope I love it! THANKS :P

kimd128

Dec 12, 2006
Ugh! I just realized I forgot to order the tassel. I called to add it on and they had ALREADY shipped my bag! Within 30 minutes of me placing my order!

BUT he's going to ship me a tassel for free. So, I'm happy!

jayjay77

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
New York
I just got my Chalk Lorca -- and I love it! Sorry no pics I'm getting a new camera for Xmas. I'm going to Florida in a week and this will be a great bag to take. The leather is really squishy and i love the floral lining.

Oct 25, 2006
i just received my chalk Lorca too (w/ tassel)!!!:love: I love this bag. It's bigger than I thought it would be so that's good!! and I agree the lining is beautiful. I probably won't carry it until Spring, but the price was just too good to pass up!

jems332

Nov 8, 2006
Singapore
Hi I ordered the black luxe lorca but when I tried to add the tassel, it said that they are out of stock. I tried adding tassel to the luggage luxe lorca and the black lorca and the same message appears. However when I pick the clyde clip-on black tassel on its own, it is available. I am not sure why.

However, for those who do not live in the US, a very nice part is that they only charge US$8 for shipping my order (to Asia).