Hayden Harnett - which small everyday bag?

curlsaloud

curlsaloud
O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
I need a new everyday bag - needs to be able to hold the basics - purse, mobile, ipod, keys, small cosmetics purse. I've been looking at some of the smaller Hayden Harnett bags - I like them because they're just not like anything I've seen here in England. Which one do you like best? Anyone that owns one got any opinions? I've done a board search and I'm still not sure!

Tokyo clutch in chestnut
Lorca flap demin in chocolate
Mercer clutch in chocolate

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 45
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 51
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 60
Let me know if you order Curls, and what the customs charges were, as I am dying to order a Lorca with tassle but I'm too afraid it would end up not being financially viable.

I have the Lorca (with tassel, of course). It holds way more than it looks like it would, is great quality, and ALWAYS gets comments. That said, these are all great choices and you'll be happy regardless of your choice. Let us know what you decide!

I have one Lorca and a few Mercers :rolleyes: . I think the Mercer clutch is great because you can use the shoulder strap or carry it by the handles. While I love both, if you have to pick one get the Mercer!