hayden-Harnett Target Hobo- Pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am new to Hayden-Harnett but I saw these on-line. I was looking for a larger, light-weight black bag. I picked this up at my Target yesterday. The lining is really nice- with several pockets inside.

The bag itself doesn't look like leather to me. It is soft though. I prefer to wear it on my shoulder. Overall, it's a nice "toss around" bag.

Attached Files:

2. I have this bag too! I really like it for the price! The bag looks better IRL IMO. But, it does not look like leather. Still, really cute! Here are some more pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The lining is cute! Darcy, is the trim around the outer pockets a different texture than the bag? It looks like it. This is the same style as the canvas fig hobo which I bought and really do like.

4. Thanks for the pics!

5. I got the hobo in brown from Target and I agree that it doesn't look like leather, but is super light weight and comfy. I took mine to a concert the other night and wasn't worried about someone spilling a drink on it! Also, it was a cold night, but hot inside the show so I took off several layers and just stashed them in my bag (love the size)!

6. I was thinking about this to use as a bookbag/carryon but what is up with that almost woodgrain texture on the black material?

7. It is textured. I think they wanted something a little different. Honestly, the bag looks way better in person.

8. ^ I second that. I did not like it at all until I tried it on in the store. That vinyl just does not photograph well.

9. On our way to Minneapolis last week, I had DH take me to Target so I could take a look at these bags. We stumbled upon a Target in Iowa and I saw the display right in the front of the store. I bought the Canavas multi-color Hobo, which is so adorable! They only had two left of that style. Here's a pic:

[​IMG]

10. I just ordered the black hobo from Target, I think the lining looks totally yummy!

11. I have this bag! My stupid Target didn't have any of the HH items so after leaving there quite disappointed on the 28th of Dec. when the line was launched I headed straight for Target.com to order mine.