Hayden Harnett ~ Summer Sale*30%-80% Off Bags, Apparel, Shoes, Outerwear

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Dec 5, 2006
I just placed two orders and something isn't right! I didn't receive an email confirmation for the 1st order (ORYX clutch), however my paypal account reflects that the payment was made to HH. The 2nd order was for the blueberry Havana hobo, and per my paypal account, the payment wasn't made!! That's strange because I went through the complete checkout for both orders.Oddly, I received an email order confirmation for the Havana! I emailed and tried to call them, but they are closed. I've no clue as to what to do now. I don't want to place an order for the Havana again, because I am concerned that I'll end up with two of the same bag and won't be able to return one. Any advice for me???

Dec 5, 2006
bag, did you get confirmation numbers after each purchase? If so, you should be good.

No, I didn't Toni! I didn't get confirmation after the first one, but paypal shows the payment was made. I did get a confirmation after the 2nd order, but paypal doesn't show that a payment was made for it! How the heck could that happen? This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me when ordering anything online. How could I get an email confirmation from HH for the 2nd bag without paypal showing that a payment was made? BTW...I don't like the fact that you can't access your account on the HH website as you can with most online stores. Were I able to do that, it would be helpful!

Last edited: