Hayden Harnett sale goodies!

attachment.php

Gorgeous color!!! I love that bag!!! Does it fit over the shoulder or is it more of a handbag?

it definitely is a shoulder bag...i wore it out today, and it sat perfectly on my shoulders over a winter coat. my camera did a pretty good job of capturing the actual colour of the bag, too. i thought that it would be lighter from the h-h website, but im happy with the rich warm tones of it.

My Marlowe is here and she is even better than I expected!! I have two minor complaints. First, the plastic on the mirror was a PITA to remove. It left a little plastic behind. I will have my husband fix it when he gets home. He is much better at that than I am. Second, the indent from the gold HH piece. It does look like it will go away with time, and I only notice it when I lift up the HH. The HH naturally hang over it anyway, so no biggie. The leather feels so smooth and sexy! I can't wait to wear it. In the pictures it looks like there are a few marks on the back, but it is just fuzz from the dust bag. The leather had no marks or any wear that I could see. It's just so yummy!! Also, I noticed when I reviewed the photos that I forget to take the plastic off the plate on the inside before taking pics but I don't care LOL! I am just too excited to take more.