Hayden Harnett Presidents Sale Goodies!! POST PICS!

I love the Sonia! What does it look like on the inside? Is it divided or are there inside pockets? It looks like a great every day bag.

After refreshing the UPS page 18 billion times, my nico was finally delivered to my BF's office - woo hoo! Lets hope he gets home from work early tonight so I get to see it before I go to bed!

On Friday, I ordered the Lorca in Eggplant. I had been at VonMaur earlier that day looking at it and almost bought it for full price, but I decided not to. Then I came home and found out about the sale and decided I had to get it. That one shipped yesterday and should be here tomorrow. After hearing about what everyone on here ordered, I decided to go back on Sunday to order the Mercer in Ink and the Louvre coin purse in black. That one shipped today, so I imagine that it will be here Monday or Tuesday. These are my first HH purchases. I can't wait to get them and will try to post some pics once they arrive.

YAY! I finally received the shipping notice today - ordered it last Thursday! Now the long and painful wait was it slowly winds its way to Canada..... I got the Thalia in Chalk - so excited!

I love the Sonia! What does it look like on the inside? Is it divided or are there inside pockets? It looks like a great every day bag.

After refreshing the UPS page 18 billion times, my nico was finally delivered to my BF's office - woo hoo! Lets hope he gets home from work early tonight so I get to see it before I go to bed!

It is like a bigger better version of the mercer triple C if you have that bag. The middle compartment is zippered and then the two sides are metallic top closures. There are tons and tons of pockets everywhere in this bag. I am really impressed with the design of this one.

My Nico is supposed to be here Monday, I cannot wait that long!!!! Also my Louvre coin purse shipped but my Bittersweet Gaza isn't supposed to ship for another two days! I hope they didn't oversell it and now I can't have it. I am almost looking forward more to the Gaza now than the Nico!

Also, I love that Sonia...I debated getting it but thought there was no way I could deal with a white tote. Now that I know the color is more taupe, I'm wanting it even more. I really need to stay away from here! :P

My Lorca is supposed to come today. I worked night shift last night, so I figured that I could just sleep to pass the time until UPS gets here, but I'm so excited that I haven't been able to sleep!

My Lorca is here!!!! :woohoo:
Picture.jpg

I bought the carryall in cobalt, it came on Tuesday:

carryall_cob_med.jpeg

I live in Brooklyn and feel silly having things shipped to me from them-but, i got a great deal and free shipping. And, i love it!

My order will be here on monday but BOOHOO I didn't get a bag this time :crybaby: Because the one bag I really wanted was the white/chalk lorca and it sold out too quick for me to grab one. I did get some clothing so YAY for that! I'm sure another sale is right around the corner!