Hayden Harnett Presidents Sale Goodies!! POST PICS!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Okay Ladies and Gents!!

I thought it might be fun to post pics of all of the goodies we've scored from the Hayden Harnett Presidents Day Sale!! :yahoo:

I'll start...

Gaza Luxe Leather Satchel in Bittersweet!! :heart: $239.20 and free shipping!!:tup:

HHGazaLuxeLeatherSatchel.jpg

^LOL, thats an HH model:yes: but it does look great, I agree!

So, I bought the Ink Blue Mercer

mersat_cob_scl_med.jpg

mersat_cob_med.jpg

mersat_cob_inside_med.jpg

and re-bought(!) the Gaza Satchel in Prune
CIMG3877.jpg

and I bought a few of those super cute leather coin purses!

The Gaza looks so practical, like it can hold a ton....but are there too many pockets? I can just see myself rifling through every pocket looking for my ringing phone!

The Gaza looks so practical, like it can hold a ton....but are there too many pockets? I can just see myself rifling through every pocket looking for my ringing phone!

i actually think one of it's benefits is the pocket count and placement, and that the pockets are differently sized! with the Nico, since all 4 pockets are symmetrical + identical and not marked, i end up frantically digging and via Murphy's law, my phone is always in the last pocket i check. however with the Gaza, you can just have a system where you always put your ph. in the same pocket.

^LOL, thats an HH model:yes: but it does look great, I agree!

So, I bought the Ink Blue Mercer

mersat_cob_scl_med.jpg

mersat_cob_med.jpg

mersat_cob_inside_med.jpg

and re-bought(!) the Gaza Satchel in Prune
CIMG3877.jpg

and I bought a few of those super cute leather coin purses!
The Prune Gaza is gorgeous too!! I actually fell in love:heart: with this bag from your original post! I remember you saying that you could fit your laptop and a bunch of other things in this bag and that it had pockets on the inside as well... I'm so excited to get it!!:yahoo: I actually went back and forth between the Bittersweet and the Prune a few weeks ago when it was full price... There are so many other purple bags I like and not very many chocolate ones right now so I thought the Bittersweet would be a good choice... Either way... glad I waited because it was such an amazing deal!!

P.S. Glad you haven't completely left the HH lovers club for RM...:flowers:

The Prune Gaza is gorgeous too!! I actually fell in love:heart: with this bag from your original post! I remember you saying that you could fit your laptop and a bunch of other things in this bag and that it had pockets on the inside as well... I'm so excited to get it!!:yahoo: I actually went back and forth between the Bittersweet and the Prune a few weeks ago when it was full price... There are so many other purple bags I like and not very many chocolate ones right now so I thought the Bittersweet would be a good choice... Either way... glad I waited because it was such an amazing deal!!

P.S. Glad you haven't completely left the HH lovers club for RM...:flowers:

the Bittersweet is an incredibly wonderful and aptly named brown... it looks like melted Hershey bars. it's a knockout brown - you're gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Bittersweet is an incredibly wonderful and aptly named brown... it looks like melted Hershey bars. it's a knockout brown - you're gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! I love your description! I think I love it even more! I actually have the Nico too and like you I always manage to have my phone in the last of the 4 pockets I check! LOL! Hopefully this bag will help me be a little more organized...

I will let y'all know how I like the taupe Gaza. I REALLY wanted prune, but waited too late. I liked the fir, but I have a Louvre in almost that color. I went with the taupe, thinking it looked most 'investigative reporter on the hunt of a story in an exotic location.'

I will let y'all know how I like the taupe Gaza. I REALLY wanted prune, but waited too late. I liked the fir, but I have a Louvre in almost that color. I went with the taupe, thinking it looked most 'investigative reporter on the hunt of a story in an exotic location.'
Perfect for stylish sleuthing!! I can't wait to see the taupe!!