Hayden Harnett Order Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just placed an order w/HH and I didn't receive a confirmation email from them. The money was taken out of my account and I did contact them. Does anyone know what it means when you don't get the confirmation email? This is the 2nd bag I have ordered from them this week and I have not even gotten the 1st! I'm going to return the 1st one though...it was the Mercer Satchel. I just ordered the Chocolate Havana Hobo instead. I hope it wenhrough okay! I have to wait all the way until Tuesday to find out!

2. Okay, nevermind! I just received an email.

3. Oh NO you don't - you just get that Mercer out of the box and see if you don't fall instantly and completely in love - I carried my poppy Mercer with me shopping yesterday and I swear to GOD my step was springier and I had a better outlook on life. Every time I reached in to my poppy M I felt like I had way more money than I really did. In other words, made me feel like a million bucks.

But I know - everybody's different.:graucho:

4. I got my mercer satchel 3 days ago, and i am obsessed. I love it, perfect size/shape/structured yet slouch, easy to use/and i cant stop playing with it! :P (thats me anyway)

5. Oh no! Well, I have both coming and will decide which one to keep :smile: Looking at the Havana again, and though it's beautiful, it might be too floppy for me. At least i get to see boin person...I can't wait!!!! Thanks for the input.