Hayden-Harnett on Twitter...!?!

HHlove

Sep 30, 2008
Are any of you on Twitter? I just signed up and found HH...do they do special deals and stuff on their twitter board for members or friends?

I found this forum from Twitter too! Really cool!

I'm itching to buy the Sloane in Silver!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
You've sparked my curiosity so I went to Twitter.....are you speaking of the blog?
Can you give me more info as to why you like it?

Always like to find other "sources" of info.......
TIA

oh yes, and so glad that you found HH...:heart::tup: Welcome

HHlove

Sep 30, 2008
People post stuff that relates to them, it seems you follow people you want updates from. All the good sales sites seem to be on there like shefinds etc and lots of boutiques/designers/blogs. I saw a bunch of discount codes today so Ill prob follow the stores/places I want shopping updates from but dont think I have anything to post, who knows. :confused1:

beauty k addict

no. 46
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
that's the whole idea! if you follow people's blogs and want updates that's the way to do it!

People post stuff that relates to them, it seems you follow people you want updates from. All the good sales sites seem to be on there like shefinds etc and lots of boutiques/designers/blogs. I saw a bunch of discount codes today so Ill prob follow the stores/places I want shopping updates from but dont think I have anything to post, who knows. :confused1: