Hayden-Harnett NY Sample Sale

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=-1]Hayden-Harnett NY Sample Sale

Satchels, were $238-$598, now $100-$350; hobos, were $370-548, now $150-$300; wallets, were $130-205, now $75-$125; capes, were $398, now $99.

Dates: Apr. 8-10. Tues.-Thurs., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.

Address: 16 W. 36th St., b/t Fifth & Sixth Aves., ste. NY 501 (212-564-3720).[/SIZE][/FONT]

2. Thanks mooks...Now if I could only save some money till then :P

3. ;) Have fun, wish I could be there

4. Do they take phone orders?

5. Will there be anything online, or is it just in store?

6. I have noticed that there is usually an on line sale at some time near the in store sale. We'll have to wait and see.

7. everyone needs to get with it like LP and just run the whole SS online!

8. mooks did you get this info via email? not that i live anywhere near NY but i have 3 email addys registered on the HH site and i wonder why i didn't get this. :confused1: anyhoo i'm anticipating an online sale around that time too just like mlinky said!

9. Here here!!

10. Gosh no, I much rather in-store sales.

11. Yes please! online..

12. LOL I just got this email and was gonna post it./ Seriously, do they have a sample sale every month???????????

13. I really hope none of the bags I want get too discounted. I'm so broke right now and I know I won't be able to resist temptation if it's a good deal!

14. Yes, gals it is online to!! Crap---I'm still reeling from the LP sample sale...:death::banned: