Hayden-Harnett Moss Green Havana Bag

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Does anyone have this bag? I think I am going to have to add this to my list; something about it just calls out to me.

Attachments

• purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 153
Search the forum for posts about this bag. I've heard mixed reviews. The bag looked funny to some when the put stuff in it and also had thin leather. I agree it does look nice in the photos though.

BE VERY CAREFUL - I bought a bag directly from the Company, and it was defective. I have filed a claim with my bank because they won't email me or credit me back yet. I will not buy from them again or any of their products.

I have it in mulberry and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought mine from luna boston and used a toutie coupon-was really pleased. I read some comments about thin leather and that it loses its shape, but i still like it. When you sit it on a table, chair, etc. it is realllly slouchy, but on the shoulder its fabulous. I'd go for it!

misslola said:
BE VERY CAREFUL - I bought a bag directly from the Company, and it was defective. I have filed a claim with my bank because they won't email me or credit me back yet. I will not buy from them again or any of their products.

I am sorry to hear that!! What is their reasoning for not providing you with a refund?

JJ'S MAMA said:
Me too-I almost bought the green b/c it was sooo pretty. Yellow was out for me-I have 4 kids-1 pen mark :evil: and it's all over!!!

Ooh... I guess you'll just have to wait until they get a little bigger or just get the green. I think it's such a pretty color and so feminine which is a little unusual for most green bags out there.

I have the HH mercer satchel in luggage and I love it! The mercer is more structured so there's no risk of the weird lumpy shape. But it doesn't come in moss, only luggage, black, yellow and white. Leather is super soft!