Hayden Harnett Lorca

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I just won a Oyster Lorca on ebay today :yahoo: and it was a purely impulse buy. I was originally looking for a Nico but ... am just not a patient person .. I don't have a white bag and needed a smaller bag so thought what the heck ... and clicked bid.

So tell me about this bag .. I love the look and style ... and I already know it's smaller - at least compared to my bags. :P

How many of you own one .. wanna give me a quick review of yours? How often do you use it? How does the oyster color hold up? Do I have to baby it? What's the leather like? This is all from someone who has NEVER even held a HH before so I have NO clue! Please give me feedback!

I can't believe that you got so lucky on your first HH purchase. I don't own a Lorca, so others will have to tell you about the bag, but I CAN tell you that the oyster is the most fabulous "white" that I have ever seen. It is a soft metallic that has an oyster shell sheen to it. Because of the finish, it is not very subject to spotting, although I would definitely treat it. The leather is very soft for a finished leather. I think that you will be really pleased.

I have an anthracite lorca and an oyster mercer, so your bag is kinda like their super-hot lovechild!
LMAO
Anyway - the oyster color is fantastic, much the way mlinky described it.
As for the lorca? It fits a lot more than you'd think. (GET A CLUTCH WALLET if you find one at a decent price. I have an anthracite clutch wallet and when I was using it with my lorca they were the perfect pair.)

I have a Lorca and although I've never carried it, I take it out of the sleeper and fondle it from time to time!

It is a small bag but can hold a wallet, cell, gloss and keys...Mine is Saddle which is one of my favorite HH colors.

Attachments

• Hayden Harnett Lorca, Saddle.JPG
    Hayden Harnett Lorca, Saddle.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 303
Congrats on your new HH!

I have the Lorca in saddle, with the matching tassel. It's such a great little bag. I agree with what the others said. You can get more into it than you would think.

Hey Peeking_around

Congrats on your lorca.

Have you checked out Dcblam's 'fully filled' shots?

Here is one of the pics (hope this is OK Dcbabe???

attachment.php

I bought a lorca on a whim (the blush one) and I love it. It is a really great size - wide enough to hold my hefty clutch wallet and my 'way too big' glasses case side by size and then 3 zipped pockets (2 outside, one in) to keep other things safe as well as a couple of multimedia pockets for my phone etc. With my set up - it does go a bit 'floppy' on the sides - but the pockets are such that every thing is safely in place.

Hope that you love yours too!

Hey Peeking_around

Congrats on your lorca.

Have you checked out Dcblam's 'fully filled' shots?

Thanks for the link and the description. I'm really anxious to get this bag ... and now worried about the color and what I can wear with it ... what will look ok ... and if it's even okay to wear that color in the winter time. :shrugs:

That's a fantastic bag! We're going to see pictures, right? :graucho:

Of course I will take pics and post!! :tup: That's one of the best parts, right? Sharing your new treasures!

^^^ I haven't seen the oyster irl so I can't say for certain - but from what I understand it is a pearly neutral - and pearls go with everything right????

As to the winter - it made me think about the pics posted by DivaLovesManolo - she was just thawing out from the NY winter - where she had picked up this thalia in chalk. I thought that the color looked fabulous with the fall tweed. I hadn't realized what a great winter color the white made - so maybe oyster will work to???? (If not - stash it away until next spring - it will come around soon enough!)

attachment.php

(Hope you don't mind me reposting the pic here Diva)

Attachments

• Thalia White.jpg
    Thalia White.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 471