Hayden Harnett Lorca-Chocolate or Saddle?

I've been watching this thread for about 3 weeks now and I've become so obsessed! I've sold all of my Coach's (about 7) on ebay and I bought a Kooba Jessie in bourbon and a Botkier Bianca in gunmetal. Now I'm eyeing the Hayden Harnett Lorca, but I can't decide between the Chocolate and the Saddle. I'd like this to be my last purchase for a while and I want the bag to get me through the Fall. The Kooba is great, but casual, the Botkier is beautiful, but won't fit over my shoulder with a jacket on. The Lorca is perfect (I think) but I need to pick it in a color that goes with everything. Sorry for the long post, but want to get opinions before the 30% sale ends today. Thanks!

I think u can't go wrong with both..personally I would get Choc because of my preschooler...stains won't be obvious in dark colors....

but be warned you might end up getting both..once you start, it is hard to stop buying...
I know ...........

There is an ebay auction for the Lorca chocolate if you wanted to get an idea of what that bag looks like on a person. I think both colors are beautiful so there's really no wrong answer, just 2 right ones. I :heart: HH bags!

HH saddle is gorgeous and the softest leather and my personal favorite for a bag is always chocolate, so I should not have posted because I am of absolutely no help. The Lorca does look like a great bag though.

I just bought the saddle and love it! It's one of those perfect colors, kwim? While the sale is on, maybe you could get both. I know...we're all a bunch of enablers:graucho:

I have a Thalia in chocolate and a Suki in saddle and really love both colors. If I had to choose one, it would be chocolate but saddle would be nice for summer. Either color would be great (and you will eventually want to get the other one).:smile: