Hayden Harnett Lorca-Chocolate or Saddle?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been watching this thread for about 3 weeks now and I've become so obsessed! I've sold all of my Coach's (about 7) on ebay and I bought a Kooba Jessie in bourbon and a Botkier Bianca in gunmetal. Now I'm eyeing the Hayden Harnett Lorca, but I can't decide between the Chocolate and the Saddle. I'd like this to be my last purchase for a while and I want the bag to get me through the Fall. The Kooba is great, but casual, the Botkier is beautiful, but won't fit over my shoulder with a jacket on. The Lorca is perfect (I think) but I need to pick it in a color that goes with everything. Sorry for the long post, but want to get opinions before the 30% sale ends today. Thanks!

2. I think u can't go wrong with both..personally I would get Choc because of my preschooler...stains won't be obvious in dark colors....

but be warned you might end up getting both..once you start, it is hard to stop buying...
    I know ...........

3. I think the saddle is absolutely gorgeous, that would be my choice. I just joined the forum, where is the 30% off sale being held?

4. There is an ebay auction for the Lorca chocolate if you wanted to get an idea of what that bag looks like on a person. I think both colors are beautiful so there's really no wrong answer, just 2 right ones. I :heart: HH bags!

5. Either. i'd probably go for chocolate!

6. HH saddle is gorgeous and the softest leather and my personal favorite for a bag is always chocolate, so I should not have posted because I am of absolutely no help. The Lorca does look like a great bag though.

7. I just bought the saddle and love it! It's one of those perfect colors, kwim? While the sale is on, maybe you could get both. I know...we're all a bunch of enablers:graucho:

8. Lorca in saddle...

Attached Files:

9. I have a Thalia in chocolate and a Suki in saddle and really love both colors. If I had to choose one, it would be chocolate but saddle would be nice for summer. Either color would be great (and you will eventually want to get the other one).:smile:

10. So I just ordered the Lorca in......CHOCOLATE! I've truly agonized over this all day, but I think I made the right decision. Hopefully I'm done for a while...but, who am I kidding, right?

11. I think you made the right choice. Chocolate will stay clean longer.