Hayden Harnett just shipped my bag UPS Ground and I paid for 2 Day Air

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. they refunded the differnce but why in the world would they do that? I still have not received my first bag yet. It takes so long...like 10 days to get from NY to Ca! I'm irritated with them now.

2. Never mind! I talked to a very nice girl there...they are swamped!

3. I wanted to respond earlier, but didn't want to sound like the HH Ho that I am - I figured they would be, after the sale, and the holiday weekend. They are getting so popular, they'll need to expand and grow, which is a good thing - but growing pains, oy, growing pains...

4. Both my parents owned businesses and I know that things can get overwhelming and I'm sure they are doing the best they can! I can't wait to get my bags...I really want to get a Celina Cuff too...I went to order one and the price went back up to normal...drat!

5. i have a mercer cuff and it's really awesome and i highly highly recommend getting a celina or mercer. there is a 25% sale going on at HH via Daily candy so you could get the Celina cuff for a bit of discount... or wait it out this summer, i'm sure another sale will come along on the cuff, maybe even better than 25%? btw, the mercer cuff is not nearly as wide as it looks online.

6. I actually just subscribed to the Daily Candy.....do you know how to find the code? I'll try again :smile: I definitely want the a cuff! What color did you get? I'm thinking plum or mulberry. Thanks for the tip!

7. Code = DCHH and you get 25% off and free shipping!

I got the Mercer Cuff in Poppy Red (mostly b/c it was on sale) but the color is awesome for summer!

Also check out this auction on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hayden-Harnett-Celina-Cuff-Bracelet-Watch-Strap-Plum_W0QQitemZ140121995424QQihZ004QQcategoryZ92709QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

8. Okay...I found it and ordered the Celina in Plum :smile: Thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice