Hayden-Harnett Ibiza Flight tote

1. [​IMG]
    Hayden-Harnett Handbags & Accessories - Item Detail

Do any of you ladies own the Ibiza Flight tote? If so... is it TOO large?... I saw a few girls at the sample sale that were actually wearing this bag... and it looked sorta cute... and it seems like a practical buy...

Opinions?

2. I'm a big Hayden Harnett fan.. I haven't seen this bag in person, but I think a bit of a bigger bag is in style :yes:

3. ^^ :smile:

I think I'm attracted to the fact that it's convertible... But I dont wanna look like i'm carrying around luggage.... hahaha.

4. I also like the fact that it's convertible... I'm waiting to receive mine in the mail soon! :yes:

5. Ahhhh! Mango, please post pics when you get it?... of you wearing it? I know they show pics of a model wearing it.. but i dunno.. yea.. i'm weird.

6. Meh.. Maybe I should just take the plunge and get it..

7. hmm...I love hayden-harnett, and this bag is pretty cute, but it looks like it has some serious cameltoe in that pic. What is going on?

8. I was all set to fall in love with this bag & now......I can't look at it w/o :lol: seeing that CT.
    I think it's a great bag & much more grown up than the Toki Doki bags I've been stealerrrrrr borrowing from my daughter to carry around my laptop.Do you think it will carry a laptop & some files?

9. it says it's padded to carry a laptopppp... ;)

10. eh... I bought it... it's almost out of stock at lunaboston.com and i had a coupon.. didn't want to miss out.

11. Luna - you'll have to post pics when you get it. :yes:

I bought mine at the online sample sale, so I just hope it's in good condition when it arrives!

12. i bet those were like the first to go at the sample sale!

13. Nah... I think there were 4 left when I bought mine, which was in the afternoon of the first day.

14. I take that back, I remember there was 1 left when I ordered the tote...

I just emailed them to ask when the item will be shipped. I received a response (calling me by the wrong name!) saying something about a "glitch in the system" and asking for a Paypal receipt, which I have. I'm trying to confirm whether she's saying that I'm getting a refund or the tote (I want the tote!). :confused1:

15. I got my bag from Lunaboston already... it's sitting at my parents house in the 'burbs, though... I have to wait until the weekend to see it... arrrr!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice