* Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout! *

Hi everyone! I'm looking to make my first HH purchase and was wondering if anybody has the optimist/pessimist bardot clutch?! Would love to see pictures of this clutch in action!

http://www.haydenharnett.com/product.html?style=BARDOTCLTOPT#close

I have this style in another finish and really like the shape, size and internal organization.

The Optimist/Pessimist is such a unique style - IF it weren't for the fact that I just have way too many bags, I would get it. It's so unusual. Take the plunge!

View attachment 2960890
I wish HH would make their beautiful shoes again! I'm wearing these pumps (forgot their name) for the first time in a very long time. [emoji7]

Renza -
Looks great on you.

HELLO HOTTIES.....glad to see people surfacing.

Yes, I think a lot of us really miss HH and the old days and styles. MY all time favorite, most used/worn item (besides all of my eyeglass cases).....
Earhart Anorak. It's so totally AWESOME, easy to wear, so many pockets/compartments, easy to adjust.....I am totally smitten with it EVERY TIME I wear it!

I wore my hh moonbeam Athena sandals, used my yam shine trophy bag and the kiss lock sunglass case today, and got really sad that this group isn't as active any more. I used to have fun browsing and seeing what everyone was into. If you're in fb land come find the hh chat group! I miss you all!