* Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout! *

Hey all, I was inspired to drop by today, too, because I'm wearing my HH bunny scarf...for obvious reasons. Hope everyone's enjoying time with friends and family this holiday weekend.

Be well!

that scarf is so cute! I think HH is doing much better under their new parent, and with mulberry/coach going through pains of being squeezed out of the higher priced market (see recent articles about both having low profits) I feel like HH has a chance to plant themselves as a mainstay in the $300-$500 market. Consumers are sick of prices going higher and higher and quality going down.

none of the spring stuff has interested me yet! I'm hoping the pre fall stuff piques my interest.

Happy Belated Easter Hotties!

Back at work after a bit of a break. I missed the easter sales but am tempted by the sale cuffs but might hold out to see if a good code pops up so that I can get a red carryall.

Hope everyone is well.

I used to largely lurk in this forum. It's sad to see it so quiet. I'm about to pull the trigger on two Capri kisslock purses, a sunglasses case and an amethyst cuff on Bonz. So tempted by the Nico style. Must be strong. I can't find half the bags i want to wear because they are hidden by other bags!!

Finally became an HH girl today with my first purchases thanks to the Online Sample Sale. I became interested in HH a few months back. I've gone to the site every so often to check for sales and have even looked at the pre-owned market as I wasn't sure I was ready to pay retail for a line I didn't have any experience with.
Well, when I saw there was going to be an Online Sample Sale I figured I'd check it out and all of a sudden, I have purchased a bag for me, a bag for my husband, 4 cuffs, and a key fob.
Admittedly, I got a little trigger happy! From what I've read, it sounds like the quality is not what it used to be - I'm hoping that its at least still decent.
Anyway, hi to all the HH Hotties here - glad to be able to join you!

Finally became an HH girl today with my first purchases thanks to the Online Sample Sale. I became interested in HH a few months back. I've gone to the site every so often to check for sales and have even looked at the pre-owned market as I wasn't sure I was ready to pay retail for a line I didn't have any experience with.
Well, when I saw there was going to be an Online Sample Sale I figured I'd check it out and all of a sudden, I have purchased a bag for me, a bag for my husband, 4 cuffs, and a key fob.
Admittedly, I got a little trigger happy! From what I've read, it sounds like the quality is not what it used to be - I'm hoping that its at least still decent.
Anyway, hi to all the HH Hotties here - glad to be able to join you!

WELCOME!!! and hi back at 'cha :biggrin:
Be sure to give us an update and post on the sale thread - we would love to hear how you feel about your first purchase. Keeping our fingers crossed that you'll be delighted - but honestly - be honest !!!!!

WELCOME!!! and hi back at 'cha :biggrin:
Be sure to give us an update and post on the sale thread - we would love to hear how you feel about your first purchase. Keeping our fingers crossed that you'll be delighted - but honestly - be honest !!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I got my shipping notice already so that's a good start! I'll be sure to post a review once I get my stuff... And I promise I'll be honest :biggrin:

LOL@ PiM!! (I love the word "hush")
I like A&A and they can call them 'Zander and 'Stasia for short.

ETA: DH has this awesome t-shirt from that Brooklyn place; it's a night sky with faux constellations... one is a pigeon called "Big Pige" and the other is a squirrel, apropos of nothing called "Lil' Nasty". They've always struck me as rival rap stars. Not for these kitties, though. They're obviously not rappers.

A long story but... I use to have this shirt, I got it from a goodwill and wore it til it had too many holes to wear anymore. I have been trying to find this shirt online yet don't see it mentioned anywhere but in this post on this forum.

Does anyone know what DH is or what the store is in Brooklyn that carries this shirt? If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. :biggrin:

Thanks!