* Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout! *

Well it appears we've been demoted off the main page which means that this forum will probably get even quieter. It's been fun hotties.

I'll probably still post shopping related updates.

I noticed that yesterday! I wish there was more excitement about HH, but I think all the quality control and customer service issues after their bankruptcy/Silverman era dampened most peoples enthusiasm. I believe they are now owned by the same company as kooba and some other brands. 90% of my bags are still HH, but I'm mostly interested in finding gently used old styles from 2006-2009. The new spring styles do nothing for me. The Paule Marrot line drew me to HH; those bags were so fun and interesting. I liked them all even if I knew certain styles wouldn't work for me. If they'd bring back the gaza, Dominique, pallenberg, Bea, Corc, etc, in a reissue type collection, I think it would drum up excitement again.

Hassafras - ITA I'd buy those styles again. I did just get a new to me PM bag that I'll post in reveal & review later.

Hey MT- hope well. I think a lot of people may have stopped posting to tpf in general and I know a lot of people seemed to be super busy with life stuff - kids, work, school.

Hassafras - ITA I'd buy those styles again. I did just get a new to me PM bag that I'll post in reveal & review later..

I have been watching a few PM pieces on the Bon/bay recently. lots of good stuff popping up lately.
and the Hudson! how could I forget! I have 4(!) and love them. They're my second fave after the Wyeth tote. the new spring styles are so boring IMO. ill still watch for the new roll out though, there's usually one or two items per season I like.

Hi to the few hotties who are still around. I had to google to find the subforum so I guess it's still around but as moth said, demoted from the main page. I've been in a virtual coma all winter - struggling with health issues. Nothing major, really, just one thing after another, so I've had very little time or energy for anything beyond basic survival. I'm happy to still see a few of you here :smile:

I have been watching a few PM pieces on the Bon/bay recently. lots of good stuff popping up lately.
and the Hudson! how could I forget! I have 4(!) and love them. They're my second fave after the Wyeth tote. the new spring styles are so boring IMO. ill still watch for the new roll out though, there's usually one or two items per season I like.

Did you ever get your oxblood Wyeth???
Edited to add that I saw on another thread that you did get one. Congrats!!! I'd love to see pix!

Last edited:
Hotties - just checking in from my own survival land! HI everyone. I miss the late night chats, all night sales, and the wonderful support. Hope folks can check in from time to time.
I'm going to grad school full time and working full time so barely time to breathe. Hugs to all.

I'm just busy trying to keep employed. There have been a lot of major upheavals at work, but I'm on a project that's going to keep me really busy through at least September. It has been really crazy.

I'm also trying to get inventory together to open an online store. I have all my raw materials and have a few items made. I'm still farther off that I'd like to be though.

And of course there's always projects around the house and puppy cuddling to keep me busy. The pups need lots of cuddles.

nmr - hope your spring is better.

sally - good to hear from you. hope all is well.

mt - yikes. love to the pups. post if you get your shop up.

I should be doing planning for a trip but am stuck on trying to pick the perfect small bag to run around with. Trying to decide if waxed canvas or nylon would be better.

Did you ever get your oxblood Wyeth???
Edited to add that I saw on another thread that you did get one. Congrats!!! I'd love to see pix!

I plan on taking pictures of all my HH stuff soon for my own reference. I will def post oxblood wyeth pics. I just reorganized my closet so I'm able to see everything, which is great, except that I had way more than I thought I did! Kinda scary. I love older HH and there are still a few long shots on my want list. I do like some of the newer styles like the Pierre and Emmanuelle though.

Oh my gosh! Look at all of these names I recognize from ages ago! I've been almost totally absent from TPF, not just HH. Life, you know. I've slowed down on bag-buying in general, and, honestly, for as gaga as I was over HH for so many years - I think I just lost my confidence in them and none of the new styles have pulled me back in.

Hope all is well with all of you!

Hello dearest HOTTIES -
I got the sale email and that prompted me to come here to check out what was happening with this sub forum and all of the wonderful HOTTIES out there…..
It does appear that we have one foot in the grave here on TPF, being relegated to a link instead of on the page. Oh well.
Wishing all of you the best in this new phase of all of our lives - we have great memories together all of the fun and wackiness with this indie line.
WOOT WOOT :hugs::heart: