* Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout! *

Stormy!

nmr - this is what I have so far. There is still a ring, an out of order sign and a necklace coming. I need to print the map too.

Halloween%2520is%2520coming.jpg

hi everyone!!!! it's been awhile since i've been here. something went wrong with my forum app on my phone then i totally forgot to come back and see what everyone was up to. i've been quite busy the past year. got knocked up and had a baby about 6mo ago. :P

here's the birth announcement:
Birth Announcement.jpg

this is how he looks now:
Oct1.jpg

Hi Michelle! What a precious baby!!! Thanks for stopping by and sharing those adorable pix. I hope we'll see more of you here. Yes, it's been quiet. (I can't do the tumbleweed guy with the iPhone app so you'll have to imagine one here.)

Oof, time slips away fast, I missed some big Hottie Happenings!

Mish, congrats on your house, that is so fantastic! Enjoy!

And MiBelleson, what a little cutie you two produced! Congratulations to you, too!

:party:

Is everyone getting ready for the holidays? I might have bitten off more than I can chew with projects. I was expecting to have a little more free time than I do, so now I'm starting to panic (just a little).

I'm almost done with scarf that I'm weaving for my niece. Then I think I'll switch to knitting hats. I have 5 to get done :wtf: A unicorn, 2 foxes, a mohawk, and a dinosaur. At least they are kid sized. I'm also dying fiber, spinning it into yarn, weaving that into fabric, and sewing the fabric into throw pillow covers. I need to get started, but I just remembered that I keep forgetting to order more dye. I also have at least 2 more scarves to weave and a few other small knitting projects.

Attachments

• 1470229_10202489791112699_1937957307_n.jpg
    1470229_10202489791112699_1937957307_n.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 238
Is everyone getting ready for the holidays? I might have bitten off more than I can chew with projects. I was expecting to have a little more free time than I do, so now I'm starting to panic (just a little).

I'm almost done with scarf that I'm weaving for my niece. Then I think I'll switch to knitting hats. I have 5 to get done :wtf: A unicorn, 2 foxes, a mohawk, and a dinosaur. At least they are kid sized. I'm also dying fiber, spinning it into yarn, weaving that into fabric, and sewing the fabric into throw pillow covers. I need to get started, but I just remembered that I keep forgetting to order more dye. I also have at least 2 more scarves to weave and a few other small knitting projects.

That's sweet! And wow, a lot of hats to knit! You are wild with all your talents. I don't honestly know how you do it. You get so much done! It's really incredible. How do you do it? You're going to have to share your secret one day.

I am trying to pick out things to do (fancy things) and things for Chlöe to wear (fancy things haha) for the holidays. I have to plan and order before Thanksgiving so it will all be here for December.

Construction is a little delayed on my house project, which is blowing my budget a little. Hoping to start in 2 weeks.

Hope all the Hotties are doing well!

Happy Holidays Hotties!

Hope your scarves are going well MT. I don't know how I missed the fact that you are actually weaving them this year. I have not yet started on my holiday stuff and it's the busy time at work so I feel kinda doomed.

MiB - with all the little ones I think you're allowed not to wrap things. :smile:
Mish - hope the house stuff is going well

Thanks MB!

Happy Holidays, Hotties! How is everyone doing? My house stuff is way delayed, causing me headaches. But should still be on track for end of March completion. In the meantime, we have been staying busy with holiday fun! Though we both caught walking pneumonia and so are going to lay low the rest of the week. I won't have Chlöe next week M-Th during the day, as her dad and his family will have her. So I'm trying to fit all our holiday fun in around that... We still have a lot on our holiday list of things to do.

Having lots of fun though. I'm excited about the holidays this year, and having fun thinking about future decor for the house. I'm out of budget for it this year, but it's fun to think of ideas. I've been thinking a lot about the layout and possibilities for the main house, too... Considering a little bit of renovating at some point... But no clear ideas..

Hope all the hotties are doing well! MB - I can relate to feeling doomed. I haven't begun holiday shopping except for Chlöe... She's about halfway done... I still need to make her some baby doll blankets, find a gymnastics/ballet warmup outfit and get it blinged, find or make toy bread and butter (my child only asked santa for pretend bread and butter!?!?!), find a gymnastics mat or indoor kid trampoline, and deal with stockings. I have a pile of art supplies, books, doll bed, doll bathtub, and a few games already. I may be overdoing it haha!

MB I hope you get through your stuff and that your work isn't too crazy through the holidays!

Hi hotties. I know it's been super quiet here, but for anyone who's checking in - I hope you had a great Christmas (if you celebrate) and got what you wished for.
And a happy new year to everyone !!!!!
Any good resolutions? I need inspiration :smile: