* Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout! *

MT - I love the skull pouch! So cool!

I'm holding it together HHotties, but just barely. Buying real estate is not for the faint of heart. I can't even begin to explain what the HH I'm trying to accomplish over here. It's so complex and when I even try to start to explain it, people look at me crosseyed and tell me I should probably try to do less stuff. I can't explain that if I did less I'd be homeless or have to live somewhere boring.

Let's just say that every ball is in the air and I'm trying to remember to breathe as well! Thankfully have Chlöe Magnolia here to ground me. I look forward to doing something mindless in a few months. Maybe watch a TV series or something.

Thanks everyone! I had a couple premature celebrations (why does that sound dirty) this weekend, but no real celebration yet. I will have a housewarming party in November (even though I've lived here a year haha). I seriously can't believe it all worked out!

Premature celebrations huh Mish? :graucho:

Trying to decide what bag goes with my halloween costume. In case wear it to work.
I suppose the apprentice satchel is kind goth. With the all black outfit I'm going to need to pack a lint roller.

Premature celebrations huh Mish? :graucho:

Trying to decide what bag goes with my halloween costume. In case wear it to work.
I suppose the apprentice satchel is kind goth. With the all black outfit I'm going to need to pack a lint roller.

With cats and a 99% black wardrobe, I always pack a lint roller!!! Did you manage to find some cheap rings? I'd love to see this costume. Bonus points for a Sisters of Mercy tattoo!