* Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout! *

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
You're welcome! I used to be a mod in the Chanel forum and in some other forums, but Megs and Vlad upgraded me to Super Mod :biguns: Which simply means I now have mod privvies in every forum on tPF ;)

Feel free to PM me if you have suggestions for the HH forum :tup:

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In the Desert
:graucho: (El)Supermod

Um :roflmfao: No suggestions, but I'm sure you've already been given a heads-up that we're a stubborn, prolific, hilarious, often off-topic crowd :P Think intelligent, articulate, fiercely loyal, super-stylin', budget-conscious toddlers. And good luck! :winkiss: I know I've, er, curbed many of my rebellious tendencies so I promise no trouble out of me... can't say the same for the rest of this lot! :smooch:

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
USA & Italy
Welcome to the HH-Subforum Nat :happydance::ghi5:

ITA with Jenn we are all the things mentioned above and more...

I'm having phone issues!!! It makes me want to cry (again) So I switch from my iphone back to a blackberry and I thought I had gotten things the way that I wanted them then I tried to use the BB Apps & email and it says that I can't. :pout: I need blackberry data plan. So I talked to at&t and they told me that I would need to do is cancel my account ($200 per line) I'm on a business plan so I would have to cancel 6 peoples accounts then I would have to buy a blackberry from them (even though I have one in hand) and pay full retail price (about $650) then pay for my mirco sim to be converted to reg. sim (already done but they would charge me for it anyway) and the worst part is that I already sold my iphone to one of my co-workers who no longer works for my company. So now the money I was going to spend on a handbag will be going toward buying another iphone either from at&t or from feebay. :crybaby:

Thanks for letting me rant.

Clutched

The HHHOt Sub!
Jun 26, 2009
Prep School
Sorry about your phone troubles Lu! That bites.

Hola Hotties! Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

My computer crashed. Well, not really my computer...anymore. :lol: DH and I had one computer and a laptop. We split and he took the laptop, and I was using our main computer. My brother offered to buy me a brand new computer (he wants to help me, and this is how he helps.) :wtf: Crazy guy...love him! Anywho, he ordered me a shiny new computer on Wednesday, and Thursday when I got back to my place, I found my (DH's) computer belly up. Right now I'm borrowing DH's laptop, but I don't know how long that will last. It will be a couple of weeks before my new computer arrives.

So I had to have my mom do my Black Friday LB cyber shopping for me. I did get the RM Bond Mini clutch in fire engine shine and a teal alligator embossed companion pouch.

sallyca

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
BC
Nat - el supermod. Jenni was being pretty accurate. We are sometimes creative ranters. But also - this is the most supportive, wonderful group of women/hotties ever - even though many of us buy other designers, we hang out here for cyber hugs and amazing friendship. Lots of laughter and tears.

LULU - that phone shizzle sux totally. Will the new BB and plan work in Italy?

Clutched - hope your new computer comes soon.

Has anyone heard from 2-many???

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In the Desert
^^ I think MT got a card from her last week.

UGH tech difficulties! I've got a homemade CD stuck in my MacBook drive :sad: DH made me a mix of all the "Jenny" songs out there as an apology for being a true horse's rear one night, and it keeps grinding, won't eject... I'm having to leave the laptop *open* all the time. I'm going to take it to the Apple store in SLC over the holidays.

Jordanopolis

Luciana
Aug 1, 2008
Ohio
Lulu - That really sucks! :hugs:

Clutched - I'm glad your mom were able to do the cyber shopping for you and yay for an awesome brother! :biggrin:

Sally - I don't think anybody has heard from 2 many in a while. :sad:

Jordanopolis

Luciana
Aug 1, 2008
Ohio
I got a card from 2 many a couple of weeks ago too.

I hope you can get the CD out Jenni...I think that happened to me before and somehow it came out when I turned the computer off and back on. I was able to eject it.

sallyca

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
BC
Ruh-oh.

I think MT said the card might have been sitting in her office for awhile cuz she had been away from work with her surgery.

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
USA & Italy
Sally- I'm just going to buy another iphone and deal with it's issues (cheek dailing and such) Either way no matter what phone I end up with It'll work in italy. I'm on an international business plan.

I also got a card from 2-many about 2 weeks ago. I hope she is well and is getting some much needed family time and rest.