Hayden Harnett Help! Mercer, Havana or Sonia?

There is also a Mercer Nico in Black available for $165 on the website... The Nico is HUGE but its a cute bag and the price is nice! I have it in Luggage and actually use it quite a bit... I've used it once or twice as a gym bag which seems a little silly but it works out really well because of the 4 pockets on the outside... I can get to keys... gym card... phone... etc... really quickly... although I always seem to reach into the wrong pocket...:P

There is also a Mercer Nico in Black available for $165 on the website... The Nico is HUGE but its a cute bag and the price is nice! I have it in Luggage and actually use it quite a bit... I've used it once or twice as a gym bag which seems a little silly but it works out really well because of the 4 pockets on the outside... I can get to keys... gym card... phone... etc... really quickly... although I always seem to reach into the wrong pocket...:P

What does the inside look like? Any internal pockets or organization? Thanks in advance!

What does the inside look like? Any internal pockets or organization? Thanks in advance!
There is one small pocket on the inside... Not great for organization but I have all of my things within smaller clutches/wristlets (an idea I got from another tPFer) so that isn't a big issue or me...

Thank you- that would be so helpful! It's the inside that I'm not clear about, size-wise, but your description sounds like it would be perfect!

In reality, I want them all, but my wallet will start to weep.:smile:

Ok, I'm not very good at uploading pictures, but here goes:

Inside of the Havana there is a 1" hard plastic binder and a 8 1/2 x 11 spiral notebook along with my wallet, keys, umbrella, phones, paperback book, etc...

Even though its pretty full, from the outside, it still looks pretty smooshy and not all stretched out. When my Boyfriend gets home, I will have my new Nico (wahoo!!) so I will take comparison photos with the same stuff inside.

Attachments

• IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0767.JPG
    IMG_0767.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 73
Ok, I'm not very good at uploading pictures, but here goes:

Inside of the Havana there is a 1" hard plastic binder and a 8 1/2 x 11 spiral notebook along with my wallet, keys, umbrella, phones, paperback book, etc...

Even though its pretty full, from the outside, it still looks pretty smooshy and not all stretched out. When my Boyfriend gets home, I will have my new Nico (wahoo!!) so I will take comparison photos with the same stuff inside.

Oh wow! Thank you so much for posting these- this is a huge help. It looks like that stuff all fits in so easily! I think I'm going to head to the store tomorrow and see what colors they have left!

Congrats on getting the Nico. The woman at the store said that they were selling really well online! What color did you get? Looking forward to the pics!

Well the BF left the nico in his office! So no pictures of that yet... maybe tonight - if he remembers and the cleaning people didn't throw out the box!!!

Oh, man! I hope he remembers tonight so you can have it for the weekend! Thanks again for the Havana pics, though. I think I'm going to get one. I just can't decide between the eggplant and the black.

Depends on how many purses you have and what you are looking for. If you wear the same purse pretty much every day, go with the black. Black is basic and the most useable. OTOH, you will always be able to find a nice black bag. The eggplant color is fabulous.

Depends on how many purses you have and what you are looking for. If you wear the same purse pretty much every day, go with the black. Black is basic and the most useable. OTOH, you will always be able to find a nice black bag. The eggplant color is fabulous.

Yes, the eggplant is really gorgeous- I have another bag in this shade and it's stunning. I don't have a black day bag, so my practical side is saying "get the black" because I already have an eggplant, though it's a small bag. There's something about the reverse stitching on the black that bothers me. I'll have to go look at it in person again and I'm sure it will be evident which I should get.

I think the eggplant color is gorgeous! I mean, you can always find a nice black bag, but how often do you find a beautiful purple like that?? But, you do already have the eggplant lorca, so its a tough decision!
I have been really wanting a black havana to use as an every day bag so I could 'rest' the saddle color, but since the Nico was such a good sale I got that instead, hoping it will fit everything & my gym clothes.

I think the eggplant color is gorgeous! I mean, you can always find a nice black bag, but how often do you find a beautiful purple like that?? But, you do already have the eggplant lorca, so its a tough decision!
I have been really wanting a black havana to use as an every day bag so I could 'rest' the saddle color, but since the Nico was such a good sale I got that instead, hoping it will fit everything & my gym clothes.

I am leaning toward the eggplant big-time. You're so right about finding a nice black bag any time. The saddle color is gorgeous, and I would totally get it, but I just got another bag in a similar color a month ago, so I'm trying to steer away from tan/brown.

I think the Nico should be fine for you, size-wise. It looked really big in the store, as I remember.

I am leaning toward the eggplant big-time. You're so right about finding a nice black bag any time. The saddle color is gorgeous, and I would totally get it, but I just got another bag in a similar color a month ago, so I'm trying to steer away from tan/brown.

I think the Nico should be fine for you, size-wise. It looked really big in the store, as I remember.

I went a little crazy with the saddle color at the HH sales last summer - I now have a Havana in Saddle, a Suki in Saddle, and a Hudson Triple Strap Satchel in Vachetta (which is basically saddle). I really need to branch out into other colors!

Its funny because the I never wanted a Havana at all, I was totally in love with the Suki and the Hudson, and I thought the Havana wasn't my style and was too big for me. I only got the Havana b/c it was $80 and who can resist that?? Anyway, long story short, Its my absolute favorite bag and I use it more than any of the others.