Hayden-Harnett Forum Request

Hayden-Harnett Forum : Yes or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
knowing that i do go from forum to forum, i do believe with the seasonal sales, great leather, and new styles coming out, an HH forum would have a loyal following. thanks for the consideration Megs!

Thanks, Megs!

I for one would likely spend more time in the HH threads if we did have a separate forum. As it is now, we tend to have big general HH threads that cover a number of topics - often with 50++ posts in each of them. It can be really difficult to navigate these posts to find a specific topic. With a separate forum, we could have a separate thread per topic, to keep things more organized, and still have all the HH discussions in one place.

I have 4 HH bags (I love 2 of them) and several accessories. I voted yes for the subforum, but then I gave it more thought...

My only possible concern about an HH subforum is this: Would we all continue to buy them if they didn't have these crazy sales? Most of the huge threads and tons of posts seem to center around the sales. If they stopped the great, and frequent, sales, would enough of us love them enough to keep buying their products (at full price) and posting so often? If we didn't, it would be a sad day when the forum ends up being dissolved.

Please don't shoot the messenger, I am an HH fan. Just some food for thought:shame:

Thank you, mods, for the consideration. Yes, traffic is higher during sales, but the sales have built community. As Indiaink said, even people who are unhappy with HH have something to say - this is a brand that inspires passion! There are lovers and haters - sometimes vying for supremacy within the same person!

An organized area would make it much easier to follow topics of find particular info - even without sales, there are plenty of HH-related threads in the Ebay section, Deals and Steals (Luna Boston, Active Endeavors, Grechen's Closet), even completely out of the Bags, Bags, Bags umbrella because people love or want to try HH's clothes and accessories too! And of course there are plenty of threads on HH in thee main handbags section... Thank you again for considering giving us a home!

Honestly, I've had to stop reading a lot of the HH threads because they are too hard to follow anymore. There are so many little conversations, questions, and topics being discussed in them, but they are all lumped into just a few threads. It's really hard to follow them.

Perhaps an HH forum would help break them up a bit? We could feel free to post each thing separately, instead of in "THE" HH thread. Know what I mean?

I could not figure out a way in which to respond to this brilliant and astute question with my own thoughts without appearing vitriolic (which is defined is 'scathing, very caustic') (which I have never been in my life, unless I'm speaking about my husband's ex-wife) so I won't, other than to say, you go, girl. I got it even if nobody else did. :smile:

What about the effect of the people who appear to want to start a boycott against Hayden Harnett for poor customer service (see the Deals and Steals Labor Day thread). If we had our own subforum would it seem more like you guys are endorsing actions against HH's business? Just curious.

Yes, let's have a HH subforum!!! :tup:

Don't hate my suggestion, please, but if not one for just HH, what about one subforum, for a few selected popular designers that get X amount of following or threads--for instance: ONE subforum for HH, Rebecca Minkoff, Gryson, Jenny Yuen, etc. It would still make it so much easier to navigate the forum if these hot up and coming designers had a space of their own.

^Oh man! If there was a forum for HH, rebecca minkoff, Gryson, and jenny yuen, I'd be in there all day and not come out! Now that i my idea od a great sub-forum!