Hayden harnett: does someone have the Stella coat?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i cannot for the life of me find a picture of it on this forum! i ran a few searches too. can someone post theirs here if they have them? i wnated to see it on someone before i buy...im worried the sleeves will look weird on me. also, should i size down? i wear S in their Luna trench, and its pretty fitted on me (esp in the bust, i could use a bit more room)

thanks so much!

2. okay, i found pics! i ordered it. i cannot wait to get it, i hope it fits me! im worried about the sleeves- i have long arms so i dont think itd be too overwhelming, but i am petite, 5'4

3. Okay, here are photos of me and an XS Stella......
    The top portion is very generous, the bottom of the coat is more fitted, so I would order a size that would fit your hips......I wear a size 27/4 in pants and am hippy - the XS is a tight fit.
    I love how the coat can have different "looks"...completely buttoned up top or it can be open - like a trench (sorry, no photos of this look). I love shape of the buttons - but they are plastic - ugh. All in all, well worth price tag!
    For reference: I am 4"11" without shoes and the 3/4 sleeves are almost standard length for me.
    Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.....

Attached Files:

4. Yeah...didn't see your post before responding...I think the sleeve length will look GREAT on you. Congrats!

PS - I was told by HH that the belt for this coat does not have a buckle. They never changed the photo on their website to reflect this change. Just a heads-up!

5. OMG, now there are three of us who will be rocking the Stella and a Luna dress. The S Luna fits me well, as does the XS Stella. I'm 5-1 and a 2 or 4.