Hayden Harnett clutch wallet vs Rebecca Minkoff paper / plastic wallet

HH Clutch wallet:
clutchwallet.jpg

RM P/P wallet:
rmpp.jpg

And I prefer the HH wallet because the printed "PAPER" and "PLASTIC" words on the RM one will probably fade/wear off in time, and I just dont like it being so BIG. Also, it looks a bit plain, boring and simple to me. At least the HH one looks pretty with the hardware and functions gorgeously as a clutch. :P Not to mention I LOVE the crystals and little studs on the flap too. the HH one is so cute.

I much prefer the design of the HH. The little clasp is so cute, and I like the studding on the corners. I'm not a huge fan of the big lettering on the RM.

The HH has a million credit card slots and a clear ID slot, plus it has pockets/compartments for bills/receipts etc. I've been using the HH Clutch Wallet for over a year now and it's my favorite.

I agree w/ the others. I have never seen the RM, but have had a HH clutch wallet and loved it, until the coin zipper broke after 2 yrs. The RM is just not that cute.

i've seen both. i own the HH. the letters DO wear off of the RM wallet. the HH wallet is literally the best, most well-organized wallet i have EVER had. everrrrr.

I have 6 clutch wallets from HH. I love them so much; they are truly the greatest. Also, the other variations of the clutch wallet from HH, like the lido's, jackson, etc. are nice as well. There are so many card slots and the clear ID window is wonderful. I think they are very stylish and eye-catching as well.

I prefer the HH clutch wallet to the RM paper plastic wallet. I only ever tried on a friends RM wallet but from what I could tell it seemed to have a lack of zip pockets for coins and such. The leather felt pretty equal in quality. The RM was very streamlined were as the HH wallet has the turnlock but the new turnlocks fold down so it to is now streamlined. HH's wallet has more Credit card slots.

My vote is for the HH clutch wallet.

HH Clutch wallet is much more functional and can hold much more. RM paper plastic is huge but not as user friendly. The HH clutch is the better wallet.