Hayden Harnett...any other addicts?

ooh ooh I LOOOOVE HH bags - I currently have two - Mercer Satchel in V. Black and Havana Hobo in Chalk (see pics) - they are so gorgeous. Soft and light and smooshy and practical at the same time. They both just swallow up your stuff but look totally calm and collected, does that make sense? I bought two bbags recently tho and need cash - so I listed them on eBay but they didn't sell first time round - which actually was good because I ended up being really relieved the Hobo didn't go :nuts: because I'm too in love with it, but I'm going to relist the Satchel... :crybaby:

bellenuit - I love your chalk hobo. Just wondering did you treat your chalk hobo with anything before wearing it? I purchased a chalk beatrice at the ss but wanted to protect it with some type of leather spray before I wear it. Has anyone treated their HH bags before? thanks!

jandelvis - thank you for buying the chloe and letting me keep my bag!! :roflmfao:

jadejett - you're welcome! HH bags are totally fabulous, but the real addiction for me (today anyway!) is Bal...:heart:

melinda - no, I haven't treated my Chalk Hobo with anything. I'm getting some LMB moisturizer for my bbags so I think I might just give her a rub with it, too, because she's a little dry in one or two places. As far as keeping her clean, for some reason I find her to be really resistant to dirt and stains. I took her on a picnic the other day and granted, I was super careful not to put her on the GRASS but didn't worry otherwise. This particular leather seems hardy that way, while being supersquishy...it's awesome! :yes:

I can't believe I missed this! Yes I am a total addict! I wasn't even that into bags in general before discovering HH and now I've gone crazy.

It started with the mercer clutch (luggage),
then the hudson satchel (cocoa),
then the nico hobo (luggage),
then a few accessories... a key fob, a couple of coin purses, a wallet, a tassel, a cuff,
then the mercer satchel (black),
then another nico from the sample sale (black)
and a canvas tote

So I think I've covered the neutrals ;) and it's time to move onto some color. I want a havana hobo and a lorca in plum and chalk. I also love some of the travel bags but I think I better chill. Can't wait till some new stuff comes out!

I just received the Inka Big-Clip Hobo in saddle yesterday, and today I should have a Clutch Wallet in plum waiting for me when I get home from work. This is my first HH bag and wallet, and I absolutely adore the bag! It's the perfect size made out of the most delicious leather and accented with the most unobtrusive stitching and studs. I haven't felt like this about a bag since I was in High School and I'm 47 now... I can't wait to get the Inka in plum!:love:

I only have one HH bag currently (chocolate Thalia) but definitely want more. I was at Luna Boston yesterday and decided that there are 3 HH bags on my list (Suki, mercer satchel, and Havana hobo).

Oooh! I just have the Havana Hobo (black), but I've been eyeing the Thalia lately (I'm considering one in Chalk). Do you love your Thalia? The choco color looks amazing.

I do love the Thalia. It's fairly flat (which I like) but can fit quite a bit (including magazines or files). I like the length and the way it falls on me. A bonus is that when you tighten the drawstring tassels, the bag looks quite a bit smaller and can go out at night.

I think the chocolate color can very but on my bag is has purple undertones, giving it almost a burgundy tone.

I just got my second HH bag -- Suki lady bag in saddle -- from the HH website. I had my eye on the Suki during the sample sale, but the price (about $415) was not any lower than Luna Boston with the grechen code. For some reason, the HH site reduced the price recently to $395 (and I used 15% discount code avail. on another thread to further reduce the price). I have not carried it yet but I love it!

I do love the Thalia. It's fairly flat (which I like) but can fit quite a bit (including magazines or files). I like the length and the way it falls on me. A bonus is that when you tighten the drawstring tassels, the bag looks quite a bit smaller and can go out at night.

I think the chocolate color can very but on my bag is has purple undertones, giving it almost a burgundy tone.

I just got my second HH bag -- Suki lady bag in saddle -- from the HH website. I had my eye on the Suki during the sample sale, but the price (about $415) was not any lower than Luna Boston with the grechen code. For some reason, the HH site reduced the price recently to $395 (and I used 15% discount code avail. on another thread to further reduce the price). I have not carried it yet but I love it!

citychris, thank you for enabling me!!! I hadn't thought to look for a discount code, but I found one and saved almost $70. My white Thalia is on her way! :yahoo:

citychris, thank you for enabling me!!! I hadn't thought to look for a discount code, but I found one and saved almost $70. My white Thalia is on her way! :yahoo:
Hippiechic and citychris: I searched for a discount code for HH and could not find one. :shrugs: I must not have done the search correctly. Do you have the code? I have been thinking about a Beatrice......

TIA!!!!

i just returned the mercer in black because i wasn't 100% crazy about the style, however, i exchanged it for the inka hobo which is going to arrive tomorrow! india, i'm 49 btw and i'm glad to see that someone else (almost my age!!!) loves the hh bags also!!!

Hippiechic and citychris: I searched for a discount code for HH and could not find one. :shrugs: I must not have done the search correctly. Do you have the code? I have been thinking about a Beatrice......

TIA!!!!

Hi crouner-
last week "[SIZE=-1]BPT2532" was working for me on the HH site for 15% off! hope it still works! and "grechen" works on lunaboston.com for 20% off.
[/SIZE]

I can't believe I missed this! Yes I am a total addict! I wasn't even that into bags in general before discovering HH and now I've gone crazy.

It started with the mercer clutch (luggage),
then the hudson satchel (cocoa),
then the nico hobo (luggage),
then a few accessories... a key fob, a couple of coin purses, a wallet, a tassel, a cuff,
then the mercer satchel (black),
then another nico from the sample sale (black)
and a canvas tote

So I think I've covered the neutrals ;) and it's time to move onto some color. I want a havana hobo and a lorca in plum and chalk. I also love some of the travel bags but I think I better chill. Can't wait till some new stuff comes out!

Paelaf! i am in the SAME boat! i was hohum about bags until i started browsing this forum, found out about HH, and proceeded to develop a full blown obsessive HH fever. it's BAD. i now have a Nico in Currant, an Owl coin purse, an Ibiza Flight tote in Smoky Grey, and the Suki & Mercer clutch are on my hit list. the other night i literally had a dream about a HH bag and i woke up thinking i need to spend less time on TPF before i fall asleep ;)

My first purchases were at their latest sample sale and I loved the quality and the leather, so now I have 2 nico xX's, several mercer coin purses and a bunch of tassels!

I only have the Lorca in Chocolate and have used it so many times since the sample sale only a few weeks ago. I wanted one forever and decided to sit it out until good coupon codes or discounts online, but then I was rewarded for the wait with their glorious sale! Had to restrain self from buying like ten of them.

p.s. Did any of the other ppl at the sale spy some of the new designs for fall on the shelves in the back by the register? I couldnt get close enough but what I did see looked awesome.