Hayden Harnett...any other addicts?

Yep, I started with a Mercer satchel, then ended up with three colors of Mercer satchels, a Lorca, a Havana Hobo and and Hudson satchel! And I'm still eyeing some of their new bags. Definitely addictive!

Yes! :yes: 2 Lorcas (olive and saddle), mercer satchel (v. black), salina from Anthro., and a mercer wallet.

I'm trying *not* to get too many items from the same designer (trying to mix it up a bit), but it's hard when the
leather is so soft and squishy!

I'm also a big fan of the Not Rational naked leather bags...equally squishy but a little thicker. Unfortunately, at the list prices, I can only afford these puppies on sale..

Yep, I started with a Mercer satchel, then ended up with three colors of Mercer satchels, a Lorca, a Havana Hobo and and Hudson satchel! And I'm still eyeing some of their new bags. Definitely addictive!

I just got my first Mercer satchel (in currant) over the weekend and I'm in love! I have even bought new smaller accessories (wallet, makeup bag, etc.) with brass hardware to match it and fit inside. I don't imagine I'm going to be able to live with just one for very long either! :P

Yes I am a total HH addict! I've never had such brand loyalty before. Let's see, I have:

mercer satchel in luggage
mercer clutch in vintage black
havana in plum
catalina in chocolate
nico in currant
ibiza in olive
paule marrot wallet in chocolate
owl and acorn charms

and i love all of them. I'm contemplating another mercer satchel in chalk, beatrice in chocolate, and a lorca (not sure what color)

Yes I am a total HH addict! I've never had such brand loyalty before. Let's see, I have:

mercer satchel in luggage
mercer clutch in vintage black
havana in plum
catalina in chocolate
nico in currant
ibiza in olive
paule marrot wallet in chocolate
owl and acorn charms

and i love all of them. I'm contemplating another mercer satchel in chalk, beatrice in chocolate, and a lorca (not sure what color)

Do you actually use them all or mainly use one or two and admire the rest? If you add the ones you've mentioned, you'd have to change bags every day for almost 2 weeks to use them all. This is really a question for everyone with a million bags. I also have a lot of bags but most just sit in their dust bags in my closet. AND I have another bag coming tomorrow! How do you work it?

Gosh. Me too. I have a Lorca Demi, a Suki Ladybag, and 4 Mercer clutches! I think I'll be able to stop myself now - until the fall line comes out anyway! The leather and the details on these bags are astounding. That's the problem. (What a problem, huh?)