Hawaii Trip= new LV

Bunnyfeva

Apr 15, 2012
In two months I will be visiting the beautiful Maui. Since I will be in Hawaii and have read that LVs are just a little cheaper I might as well wait the two months to buy my new piece there. Now the question is which bag to get I am looking at the Soffi, Speedy 30 DE, or the Totally MM Azur.

Forgot to mention the bags I have in my collection are:
Speedy 30 mono
Speedy 30 Azur
Delightful MM
Rivington GM
Neverfull MM DE
Eva Clutch DE
Cabas Mezzo

I know I already have two speedies but want the DE to finish my speedy collection and I love the speedy so I don't mind to have one more ;)

How about something empreinte? You'll save big if you buy it here. I think LV prices are 8% in cost less here if I'm not mistaken.
I totally want the speedy 25 in empreinte but want it in the new black color which isn't available so once it is I'm grabbing it in that color ;). Well at least I hope it become available in black :pout:

In two months I will be visiting the beautiful Maui. Since I will be in Hawaii and have read that LVs are just a little cheaper I might as well wait the two months to buy my new piece there. Now the question is which bag to get I am looking at the Soffi, Speedy 30 DE, or the Totally MM Azur.

Forgot to mention the bags I have in my collection are:
Speedy 30 mono
Speedy 30 Azur
Delightful MM
Rivington GM
Neverfull MM DE
Eva Clutch DE
Cabas Mezzo

I know I already have two speedies but want the DE to finish my speedy collection and I love the speedy so I don't mind to have one more ;)
Maui is my island :smile: they have the best staff at the Maui LV boutique.