Hawaii Meetup

Aloooooooooooooha to all the Hawaii tPF'ers..

Just wondering if you guys wanted to meet up one weekend for lunch or something? It'd be kinda cool to place some faces with these names! :smile:

Let me know if anyone would be interested.. I know some of the LV Forum tPF'ers have already done a meetup.. We can too!!

It sounds good to me :biggrin: Totally count me in! IDK about any suggestions for where though haha, OMG maybe the foodcourt in ala moana and we can all go to Lesportsac at the samet ime and freak everyone out!! HAHHAHAHA.

I can do it next year!! The FAM and I are thinking of taking my sis's timeshare for next year......prob round June-Aug sometime. I think we are gonna go to the Big Island though.........OMG I can't wait!!

Sometime in the summer would be fine for me... I'd just have to find a span of time that isn't hectic for me with preparing for the upcoming weeks, etc.

And yeah, no buying at Ala Moana since the prices are inflated!

The only thing I've bought from Ala Moana is clothes from AE and bags from Lesportsac (had to...i know I shouldn't have -- but that was pre-tpf) lolz.

Summer sounds good to me as well...just gotta know ahead of time and weekends would probably be best :biggrin:

YAY!! A meet would be awesome!! :biggrin:

Preferably during the weekend.. on a day we dont work.. haha I have summer stinkin school on the weekdays.. and then probably work.. If I find a job.

spacytracy - The Big Island isnt that bad.. plane tickets to neighbor islands are getting really cheap :graucho:

No buying at alas! Just browsing/meeting up!