Having Vernis Cles Confusion-help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm considering returning my amarante vernis wallet for a mono (for fingerprint issues), but still would like to get a cles in vernis. What I see on the LV website is something called a 'change holder' and it only appears to come in 2 vernis colors-blue and amarante......yet it seems so many on the forum have it in pomme. Also, some pics of the larger vernis cles appear to have a pocket in the back for a card in addition to the zippered interior-but the pic and write-up of the vernis change purse on the LV site do not show a back pocket.

Can someone describe or show me what is available right now in terms of vernis cles? thanks!

2. I think LV has recently changed the name from cles to key and change holder. I am not sure why.

yes they have a back pocket.

i am sure they come in at least 3 colors. pomme, amarante and bleu nuit. I am not sure what other colors are still available. call 866-vuitton and they can tell you for sure what other colors there are