Having second thoughts, should I exchange and go for the bracelet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Regular love no diamond as a starting piece. Later on if you want to add some bling you can always consider adding a diamond braclet

uyalison, Happyish, Bronzi522 and 2 others like this.
  2. Thank you!

3. For your first Cartier bracelet, I'd for sure choose the classic Love, even if it doesn't have diamonds. The thin love I personally feel ADDS to a stack, but I don't feel like it has enough presence on its own. I purchase the thin diamond pave love, but only AFTER getting the classics.

4. Small looks nice. But if I can only get one at the moment. I would choose classic.

uyalison likes this.
  5. I think you've answered your own question: 1) you don't want the ring; 2) I'm concerned that you're buying based on what you can afford, as opposed to what you want. It sounds like you might be unhappy with or outgrow the small love w diamonds. Maybe you should wait and put the credit towards what you really want. It all adds up . . .

uyalison likes this.
  6. Where did you get the bracelet that has "A" and "S" on it?! I love the way that looks!!!

7. First-no to the ring. You already don't like it-don't take it by default. You'll always regret it.

Second-I would buy the classic first. It will go with everything. The thin -- even with diamonds--looks like a compromise (sorry); like you bought what you could afford, rather than what you wanted.

At one point I had all three-YG, PG & WG and they looked wonderful stacked. I thought the diamond was too pricey and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be locked-into a bracelet, literally and figuratively, especially at that price point.

So my suggestion is that you buy the Regular Love w no diamonds, see if you like it--save your money and if you want, you can add the regular w diamonds later.

Here's a nice little enabling shot. I figured if the regular plain was good enough for a Kardashian, it was good enough for me!

E0F81C40-D0DF-4714-9F1A-DD40C41B8FB1_500x375.jpg
    uyalison likes this.
  8. Hi, thanks! I live in India and it’s from a brand called Carat Crush. www.caratcrush.com. They are on instagram too. Not sure if they ship abroad.

9. Classic, no diamonds. It is the most versatile.

uyalison likes this.