Having second thoughts, should I exchange and go for the bracelet?

That’s a very good way to decide. Almost like flipping a coin, the side that you hope it lands on right before you flip it is the one you really want.

Unfortunately I want both lol,
But I think I may be leaning towards the small with diamonds. The only thing holding me back is the thought that it’s not truly as classic as the original size.
This would be a lifetime piece for me.
I agree that the thin looks better as an add on, so if you love both, get the classic first (regardless which one it is, regular, 4 diamond, etc).
I started with the 4 diamond YG classic and no regrets. Would like to add a WG thin pavè next. Have 3 JUC instead. YG, double WG w/ diamonds and XL YG.

Go for the classic without diamonds. I have the plain classic, rainbow, plain thin and 6 diamonds thin. The plain classic is my very first love bracelet and I would still pick it as the first piece if I need to choose again. It looks good on its own or stacking with the thin. For the thin one, the screw motif and diamonds are quite small and it looks better when stacking with other bracelets. I think the regular would be more long lasting and you can wear it for decades.

You have a beautiful collection! Can’t wait to see your 6 diamond thin.
Thank you for the advice, I think I’m leaning towards the classic.

I agree that the thin looks better as an add on, so if you love both, get the classic first (regardless which one it is, regular, 4 diamond, etc).
I started with the 4 diamond YG classic and no regrets. Would like to add a WG thin pavè next. Have 3 JUC instead. YG, double WG w/ diamonds and XL YG.

I love the pave!
As well as maybe adding a thin JUC later on..

Reactions: NOIRetMoi