Having second thoughts, should I exchange and go for the bracelet?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got it last week I am planning to start to wear it after my birthday.

jimmie staton and louloumoo like this.
  2. Omg! Can’t wait to see it in your stack! Hoping for your sake your birthday is coming soooon

3. Thank you

jimmie staton likes this.
  4. I agree that the thin looks better as an add on, so if you love both, get the classic first (regardless which one it is, regular, 4 diamond, etc).
    I started with the 4 diamond YG classic and no regrets. Would like to add a WG thin pavè next. Have 3 JUC instead. YG, double WG w/ diamonds and XL YG.

5. iriedame.....Beautiful look, I love your LOVE collection!

jimmie staton and iriedame like this.
  6. You have a beautiful collection! Can’t wait to see your 6 diamond thin.
    Thank you for the advice, I think I’m leaning towards the classic.

7. I love the pave!
    As well as maybe adding a thin JUC later on..

jimmie staton and blondissima777 like this.
  8. You cannot go wrong with anything from Cartier. The classic love is simple and chic and I am very sure you would love it!

jimmie staton likes this.
  9. Cartier is definitely a slippery slope!
    I’d love to have the WG classic, PG thin JUC bracelet, maybe a JUC ring too, and can’t forget about a 6 diamond thin love lol

10. Now that I think about it, my biggest slippery slopes have been orange and red as well lol

11. Hahaha, you are right! Orange is dangerous too

jimmie staton and blondissima777 like this.
  12. Classic love in YG for sure! I think it looks equally nice alone, paired with another love and/or JUC, or a part of a big stack! I have had mine for almost 5 years and never taken it off!

C8F5BAF3-5910-45B1-B720-A2860C18F1AC.jpeg 59F7475C-D9B9-4E5D-B3C3-E63731991530.jpeg

13. I love your stack!

14. I second this. It's just such a perfect piece:heart:

louloumoo and jimmie staton like this.
  15. Orange is right there next to red lol.
    Beautiful!

blondissima777 likes this.