Having Second Thoughts... Help!?!

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
I think it is a pretty bag, but I don't think you should have to talk yourself into keeping a bag when you are spending that much money. I think that if you don't absolutely love it, take it back.

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
^I agree. You shouldn't have to think about whether you like a bag or not. For me, it's always love at first sight with bags. If I ever have to think twice about it, I just tell myself no. That's how I felt about the melrose satin cabas. I loved the style, but not the hardware so I had to keep myself from buying it. Looking back, I think if I had ended up buying it I would have regretted it.

If you have to convince yourself you like something, that's not a good sign. :nogood: There will always be more bags.

marinkab

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Thank you so much for your input! I went into the store today knowing I want to come out with something, and I do like this bag - just not sure if I love it, you know? What I am lusting after is the re-issue, but was told by a Saks SA that they are impossible to find, so ended up walking out with this bag... Do you think it's a classic though, or just a trend?

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
^They're coming out with reissues again this spring, which is only about 2-3 months away. I personally think you should return the icons bag and wait for the spring reissues to come out. Since you went in wanting a reissue, you should use the money towards that when it gets released again. :yes:

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
^I agree. You shouldn't have to think about whether you like a bag or not. For me, it's always love at first sight with bags. If I ever have to think twice about it, I just tell myself no. That's how I felt about the melrose satin cabas. I loved the style, but not the hardware so I had to keep myself from buying it. Looking back, I think if I had ended up buying it I would have regretted it.

If you have to convince yourself you like something, that's not a good sign. :nogood: There will always be more bags.
Couldn't have said it better myself! :yes: