Having regrets!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sent my Dark Gray MAB back to Endless, DH shipped it yesterday and now I am thinking I should have kept the MAB instead of the MAM! AHHH!

I wonder if I call them and explain the situation, if they would cancel the return and ship her back to me? I am an idiot. So indecisive!!!

2. You could always call them and give it a try. But my guess is that they will say to just reorder when it pops back up in their inventory.

Good luck!

3. Why are you having regrets? I have them all the time, so I understand. Are you worried about the size of the MAM vs MAB? Is it the color? Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you said you were sending both dark grays back to get a lighter gray?

4. No, I am. But I am just worried about the size of the light gray MAM. I don't know. I feel like the if MaM was just a bit bigger, but still smaller than the MAB it would be perfect.

5. Size is so subjective that it is hard to say. I am carrying my MAM today for the first time and it feels big to me. In fact, I have the dust bag folded up inside of it and I still have extra room. GL!

6. im 5'2 and the mab just felt like luggage/carry-on/duffel bag to me.

7. That's so true. The MAM is the biggest bag I've carried. (I'm carrying a MAM for the first time today too :biggrin:). It feels huge.

8. I like bigger bags, and I think both the MAM and the MAB are well sized, depending on your needs. Without the stuffing, the MAB doesn't look as big as it is.