Having problems getting in touch with label360

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else had a problem getting a person on the phone at 360?
    I have been calling for the past 3 days and get get anyone on the phone. I already know my amex has been charged but I want to know when the bag will ship out.

2. try doing Live Chat instead? usually someone's there at this time...

3. I called them and left a voicemail, plus emailed the site twice. never got a response. they lost a potential customer!

4. Call the number, then press 0, and then wait to get transferred to an operator. HTH!

5. I just called seconds ago. Make sure you press 0 when you are connected

6. I never call, I always use livechat during business hours and get a response from Elise within 30 seconds, its awesome! (plus I can contine tPFing while I'm on hehehhe)

7. i just tried it right now. it IS awesome!!

8. i finally got a person on the phone i think they were just very busy. she was very nice and just asked me my name and remembered who i was from the other day and told me my mam tangerine should be in my hands by friday!

9. ^^yes labels great! I love them!