Which bag?

• Vernis houston or brentwood

• Damier azur saleya

• Mc aurelia

• MOCA neverfull

• Other, suggested in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 4, 2006
Well, I dont know if any you knew, but I ordered a blue and green epi noe off of ebay, and it got lost in the mail. The seller issued a prompt refund, and I have been all set to go to MOCA to get my neverfull.

Now I am having secong thoughts! It is a cute bag, and super limited, but I already have a neverfull! Is there something else I should get?
I have a budget of about 1200 USD that can be stretched

I have been eyeing a vernis Houston (or brentwood), a damier azur saleya, and a mc aurelia,
( a little pricey though...) or should I get the neverfull?

Also, i have a really random question, but is it too late for me to waitlist the silver miroir heart coin purse?

brigette :smile:

i would get maybe the Vernis Houston or an azur speedy, and then have some money left :smile:

I wouldnt get the neverfull cause you already have one :smile:

wow! that was a fast response! lol i have been eyeing that vernis houston for a while, but the thing is, another person at my school has it! and i really dont wanna be a bag stealer. maybe i wont get amarante...

I would get something in amarante---it is just such a stunning color. Who care is someone else has the same bag???? I mean how many people have a Speedy???? If you love the bag get it.

Get the Vernis houston it's soooo pretty!
If you already have the Neverfull theres not much point in getting another one unless you where planning on getting a different size.
Good luck with your decision !