3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 738
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 721
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 726
Thank you! This is all I have left (not counting shoes and accessories). I am pretty sure 28 bags. I used to have a lot more but have let go of so many over the past year (some I kick myself for letting go). I have basically stopped buying bags ever since GGH got discontinued and have let go of most of most of my RH cities. I was considering letting go of the entire collection but luckily I decided to sleep on the idea for a while and now have decided to keep everything (and if anything buy a couple more). I will update this thread if I get any new ones.

^^^(some I kick myself for letting go)

Which ones?

shopdoc, you have a really beautiful collection! I sure would love to see a pix of the accessories too, heeee.

Do you have a favorite? Thanks for sharing these lovelies with us. :love:

i think your collection is awesome. Some of the colors and the combinations are very bold and each bag makes a distinct statement. What impresses me as well is that all of them seem to be in perfect condition!

Wow what an amazing collection!!! You may quote it as "what's left" but for some people and that I mean me will be the most I can get lol

You have me drooling all over here, really really great collection, love all the colours and hardwares

Aw hell ... now I know who I was competing with (re: purchasing the GGH bags) here in "Beantown" :lolots:!!!!

No seriously ... FABULOUS collection; I can't believe that I haven't run into you! I'll keep my eyes peeled now! Oh yeah .. if you decide to pare down .. NO SHIPPING CHARGES here ;)!!! Hee hee ...