Having fun with what's left of my collection, LOTS of pictures

that's a lot of great bags left in your collection shopdoc, thanks for sharing.
do you use them all? plenty of beautiful bags to chose from.

Thank you! I do try to use them all. At least I used to. This pregnancy being so complicated I have not had time to think about anything and have been mainly using the SGH bois de rose. I used to try to carry a different bag everyday though.

Gorgeous collection!!!:love: I absolutely love your GGHs but also your SGHs and RHs - heck I love everything! And I'm sure your would have kicked yourself even more if you had decided to let ALL these beauties go! Thanks for sharing:smile:

I know! Not long ago I packed everything and prepared them for shipping off to a consignment store but then decided to sleep on the idea for a couple of months. I am glad I didn't let them go.

PS. I am still dying for a GGH RUBY.

Really Gorgeous! Beautiful! Curious too, which do you use most often? Do you rotate? Go by seasons? Or have your favorites and work the others in?
Thanks so much for the great pics - :cloud9:heavenly!!

Thank you! I definitely have my favorites like the SGH bois de rose and SGH argent but I try to rotate as much as I can. Not going by seasons mainly depends on my mood. I also often try to find a color that compliments my outfit.