Having computer trouble

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :crybaby: I am having massive computer issues. Hopefully I'll get them resolved soon! Just a heads up as I haven't been on almost at all today :sad:

2. I wondered why you had not weighed in on my new purchases. I value your opinion. Hope your computer is "feeling better" soon!!

3. i hate having computer trouble, my msn always freezes and i have to restart it. :[

4. I thought you were out doing something fab..

5. aw, i hate when i have computer probs. hope things get fixed soon, swanky!

6. Hurry back Amanda.:sad:

7. :P

It's all better now!

I actually was doing something fab today, I was Christmas shopping for my 3 Angels!:heart: {children that is! LOL!}
    I had lunch @ NM and chatted w/ Shannon about some new bags coming. . . I am excited to see the new Luxe Tote:yes:

I missed y'all though, it's HARD not being able to access e-mail or tPF!:cry:

8. I'm glad your computer troubles are fixed. I hate it when that happens. I go into serious tPF withdrawal!

9. :nuts: Luxe tote? :nuts:

Spill!:yes:

10. There's a new NM book and the tote is in it, it's awesome! I actually prefer it over last season's:yes:
    I'll scan it soon!

11. Welcome back on-line.

12. Scan please Swanky-- can't wait to see!!!!!!

13. Lmao

14. LMK the next time you have computer problems. I fix them on the side.

15. That's Right!!! I was hitting up poor Vlad w/ my sob stories about it ALL DAY!

I need to get your e-maiL addy I guess!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice