Having a very good birthday :yahoo:

dimpsogre

Aug 22, 2007
So, today is my birthday! My hubby took me and my kids to Atlanta and we stayed overnight at a hotel behind North Premium Outlets in Dawsonville. He watched the kids while I went shopping and had an awesome time. Here's my best find ever for $143.99, original price was $359 with item # 10829 :wlae: The lining is so pretty that I get so excited everytime I open the zipper. I love it! The legacy collection is my favorite ever.

Happy Birthday!!! Love that bag! That is my outlet also and I've been thinking of heading up there, guess it is worth a drive!

Thank you! That's the second time I've been there. We came about 4pm Saturday and it was a zoo! I didn't find what I liked and went back to the hotel and ate dinner then I decided to go back with my son and there I found that Legacy bag in the far end to the right of the store in the bottom shelf. I am so glad no one found it. When I left the store that night probably around 9pm, there was 2 of that left. Some of the SA's thought I was crazy that I was smiling from ear to ear. Wish I live there :graucho: