Having a hard time selling my Chanel Jumbo Lambskin Black SHW

KPB

Jul 16, 2018
I've had it on sale for a while...Is $3750 on Craigslist and $4200 on ebay reasonable pricing? It's from 2011, worn twice! Kept stuffed, stored upright and chain kept away from lambskin. No corner wear or scratches on hardware, minimal super light scuffing, puffy, clean interior, structurally looks new, comes with everything including receipt - box, bow, shopping bag, book, etc, dust cover. What gives? It's too heavy and big for me. Any suggestions of how I can sell it faster? I've gotten some lower offers, but I'm not willing to part with it for less than $3750.

I've had it on sale for a while...Is $3750 on Craigslist and $4200 on ebay reasonable pricing? It's from 2011, worn twice! Kept stuffed, stored upright and chain kept away from lambskin. No corner wear or scratches on hardware, minimal super light scuffing, puffy, clean interior, structurally looks new, comes with everything including receipt - box, bow, shopping bag, book, etc, dust cover. What gives? It's too heavy and big for me. Any suggestions of how I can sell it faster? I've gotten some lower offers, but I'm not willing to part with it for less than $3750.
fast and sure way is consignment.. have you tried fashionphile, yoogi's or fee paying consignment ?

Are you an established seller on ebay? If you aren't, most people would be afraid to buy from you. You could list on Tradesy since they take returns, which might make buyers a little happier, but be aware, it takes forever to get your money.

I had similar problem selling my Jumbo in Black Caviar with SHW. It was in like new condition with all paperwork and packaging. Fashionphile gave me quote for $2800 and I received low offers on Vestiaire. Luckily I was able to find a local reseller in my state and I was able to sell it for a good price in the 4K range. Let me know if you need her contact.
Also you could try FB groups, Ann's Fabulous finds, Opulent habits, Timelessluxuries.