Having a hard time deciding

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all,

I'm going today to get a new bag and I've narrowed it down to a mono stresa PM, BH/BV or and Odeon MM. What are your opions?
    Thanks!!!:biggrin:

2. :smile::smile::smile:Odeon MM;)

3. Stresa!

4. stresa !

5. stresa

6. odeon is a cute messenger look. The others try on and see what is most comfortable.

7. Stresa if you're aiming for a shoulder bag and Odeon if you're aiming for a messenger. STRESA gets my vote! Have fun picking out your LV today and post pics soooooon.

8. I was really leaning towards the Odeon because I thought it would be a good travelling bag. Can you fit alot of things inside ot is it pretty small? My husband thinks the stresa looks like an "old lady" bag. But I like it so I'm not sure what to do:confused1:

9. My vote goes to the Stresa, just because it has character. But the Odeon does look like it could be a good travel bag and can carry a lot. Good luck deciding!

10. Odeon!

11. Out of your choices, I like BH best!

12. Stresa!

13. stresa!

14. stresa takes my vote!

15. I vote for stresa .......